Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply General Chatter
Who Is Y'all? (Read First Post) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenannen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:54 am


Mizandi
Lil Brat
Thank you for the invite to the guild. Are you going to have an "Introduce Yourself Here" type thread in the guild, or is this it? sweatdrop I'm kind of a cameraphobe, so finding a pic of me may be hard. I don't really listen to most of the newer country, but grew up listening to it (am 35 yoa). I'm most likely not going to be able to reply to some of the threads as I may not know the artist or the song... sweatdrop


Oh wow, there's someone older than me in here! That's awesome! Yeah, this could be an introduction thread, or else I'll just make one... blah, whatever. Anyway, welcome to the guild smile Glad to have ya aboard! domokun


I'll be 26 in May... I guess that makes me old too
Sorry, no clue how to put pics up on Gaia
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:55 pm


Me... Only one is recent though, with the short hair. Before then my hairs long, curly, and dyed black. Now its short, poofy(I finally got fed up and used the hair straightener I hate today), and bright red again... No one can tell, but I'm a natural blonde.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me in my room, with my King Arthur movie poster behind me... I took this one myself and my face is orange for some reason...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me and my little brother(yes, he really is an albino child. Complete with vision problems) with Charlie Daniels, his country idol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My sweet 16 birthday
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
same as above, only with my guests. My ex-best friend is the guy in the space shirt, my ex-boyfriend is the skinny as a rail guy in the back, and his best friend is the blonde.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me and Buddy Jewel on his bus(oddly enough, any other woman is playing on GAC's top 20 countdown. Its #1 this week.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me and Gretchen on her bus


I know, too many pictures... My mom likes to take too many. I guess its a reminder I was a beauty pagent winner once upon a time(I was Carolina's Most Beautiful Baby in '91 at age 2. I looked just like the Olsen twins.) oooooh! Heartland from the movie pure country is on gac now... Must put that movie in...


Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:29 am


Nice pictures, thank you for sharing them. How'd you end up on the tour buses?
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:35 pm


Its this thing called Christmas for Kids that Charlie Daniels does every year(The picture of me and him was taken after the actual concert) which is a concert in late November and then tour buses and some stars come to the Walmart parking lot in the town where my school is. Ive gone every year(its always within 3 days of my birthday. This year it was the night before and it was snowing) and its amazing. Last year had Buddy Jewell, Gretchen Wilson, and Wyonna. I missed Wyonna, who I was really there to see, because my mom made me wait in Gretchen's line for like 2 1/2 hours while she walks up and gets in line with my brother right as I'm about to go in. Anyways, the proceeds go to buy christmas presents for children who normally wouldn't get any and so that they can buy presents for their families. Its all very cool.


Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm



Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:59 pm


I have a question. Since you all are just seeing my pictures and not my actual self, how old do I look? I have gotten answers everywhere from 12 to 24. I find it weird since I am only 16 years, 5 months, and 5 days old at this moment in time.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:42 pm


K - kidlets talked me into getting a webcam, and I'm trying to overcome my phobia... stressed
It hasn't killed me yet: click the picture, go "ewwww", and make it go away twisted

This isn't so good as I'm still learning how to adjust this thing and it doesn't have a remote, but here's me in all my geezerness (turned 36 in late April) sweatdrop :

User Image

Lil Brat

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:15 am


36 is not old! 80's getting up there...
I did death notices for 3 people over a hundred this past week, so you've got a ways to go yet. blaugh

Thanks for sharing the picture!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:27 am


Nobody answered my question... crying Could someone please tell me how old I look in those pictures? I've gotten more weird answers from people at fan fair... This time I got 26! A full ten years off!


Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:07 am


I think you look about 17. You look around the age that I look, and I get confused for being 17.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:27 am


snazy-a-tastic
I think you look about 17. You look around the age that I look, and I get confused for being 17.


Thank you, I only have 5 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days until I actually am 17. Finally, someone thinks I look my age.


Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:03 am


More recent photos of me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:17 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The wonderful guy I'm dating back in December at out Winter Formal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me in my room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My shrine to country music.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Season 3 Nashville Star Sign

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My beloved guitar. Bottom left is June Carter Cash, Big loopy one is Pam Tillis, Lorrie Morgan right abover that, and Carlene Carter off to the right.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The back of my favorite jacket. John Berry, Montgomery Gentry, Bobby Pinson, Phil Vassar, Trace Adkins, Darryl Worley, Billy Gilman, Blue County, Little Texas, Hanna-McEuan, and Blane Larson are on this side.



I put these other four pictures in here because to know anything about me means you know those four things well. My hair is red again though. I'd put a newer picture up, but it involves me taking one right now and I've been sick for like the last two weeks. Not a pretty picture


Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm



Lady of the Oshawotts


Lucky Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:20 pm


By the way, Snazy you look almost identical to the girl I sit in front of in French. Weird.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:17 pm


i don't think anyone cares but this is meh!!! xp

User Image

Helicate


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:53 am


Helicate
i don't think anyone cares but this is meh!!! xp

Why wouldn't we care? That's a nice picture. smile
Reply
General Chatter

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//