Welcome to Gaia! ::

Music Appreciation Guild!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all music lovers and writers ^_^ 

Tags: Music, Lyrics, Songs, Artists, love 

Reply Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music
Yes M' dears, its the lyrics topic!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabulously Kevin

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 am


@Miserable Metal: I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! i listen to it... EVERYDAY!!! OwO
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 pm


fearing you loving you
watching me
haunted

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Miserable Metal

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:53 am


X Imma X Dude X
@Miserable Metal: I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! i listen to it... EVERYDAY!!! OwO

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH REALLY?!?!?!?! I FLOGGIN LOOOOVE IN FLAMES, THEY'VE BEEN MY FAVORITE BAND SINCE LIKE FOREVER!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

what's your fav In Flames song???
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 am


Miserable Metal
X Imma X Dude X
@Miserable Metal: I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! i listen to it... EVERYDAY!!! OwO

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH REALLY?!?!?!?! I FLOGGIN LOOOOVE IN FLAMES, THEY'VE BEEN MY FAVORITE BAND SINCE LIKE FOREVER!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

what's your fav In Flames song???

^_^ haha... >=D sweetness!!! i've loved them... ever since last year... xd

umm... i like a lot... This Is My Sweet Shadow, The Chosen Pessimist, Come Clarity, Leeches, Trigger, Take This Life, Alias, Crawling Through Knives, Quiet Place, Reflect the Storm, Touch of Red, Evil in a Closet.... there's just SOOO much to list... whee

Fabulously Kevin

Dapper Noob


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm


what can i say what can i do i know that im hurting you
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 am


X Imma X Dude X

^_^ haha... >=D sweetness!!! i've loved them... ever since last year... xd

umm... i like a lot... This Is My Sweet Shadow, The Chosen Pessimist, Come Clarity, Leeches, Trigger, Take This Life, Alias, Crawling Through Knives, Quiet Place, Reflect the Storm, Touch of Red, Evil in a Closet.... there's just SOOO much to list... whee

yeah, they have a hell of a lot of awesome songs... but for some reason my favorite one is The Quiet Place 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh I swear, i can listen to that song all day and never get sick of it! IT'S JUST TOO DAMNED AWESOME!!! oOoh and i can play part of The Chosen Pessimist on guitar... I love that song too, it's the story of my life crying

but yeah... THE QUIET PLACE!!! gaaaaahhh!!! gonk if only i could see them live crying

and so y'all can bask in the glorious awesomeness of In Flames, here's the lyrics for The Quiet Place twisted twisted twisted

Spinning further, deeper
I know you're out to try me
I'm not in this to be a slave
Push the dirt, make me feel
Locate what swallows life
Night bird you build my world

..and then I close my eyes
..and then I close my eyes

Judge me now
Used to be afraid to let it show, bow down
A king in my own mind
Everything's in place so much brighter from today

Drown the monster
Make all bad dreams go away
Whatever it takes to keep your hands free
Open scars, the quiet place
All the bridges fall to the ground and you say you sacrificed

..and then I close my eyes
..and then I close my eyes

Judge me now
Used to be afraid to let it show, bow down, bow down!
A king in my own mind
Everything's in place so much brighter from today
A king in my own mind

Judge me now
A king in my own mind
Judge me now
A king in my own mind

Judge me now
Used to be afraid to let it show, Bow down, bow down!
A king in my own mind
Everything's in place so much brighter from today
A king in my own mind


YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS SONG, IT'S SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miserable Metal


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 am


call me an te ho well listen to call me by jajoong
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:35 pm


@Miserable Metal: haha, yeah... it's hard to pick a favorite song from them... <.< >.> haha, oooohhhh... i just got done listening to The Quiet Place... whee ah, you can?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! if i picked up a guitar right now, it would sound like Matt Tuck playing the guitar while he's drunk... xd

awww... i WAS gonna see them, but i didn't have enough money... gonk

Fabulously Kevin

Dapper Noob


Fabulously Kevin

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm


I Love You - Barney song
(because i have it in my head for some reason)

i love you
you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too!

i love you
you love me
we're best friends as friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too!
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 am


X Imma X Dude X
@Miserable Metal: haha, yeah... it's hard to pick a favorite song from them... <.< >.> haha, oooohhhh... i just got done listening to The Quiet Place... whee ah, you can?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! if i picked up a guitar right now, it would sound like Matt Tuck playing the guitar while he's drunk... xd

awww... i WAS gonna see them, but i didn't have enough money... gonk

Your tears don't fall...


eek eek eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


...they crash around me.

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm


well that some what true. other is what is worst thing i can i say better than too so long and good night
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm


Your tears don't fall...


A Place Where You Belong ~ Bullet For My Valentine
Your dead!
Your dead!

Your body's cold,
Hope is lost, I can't let go.
Can I die with you so we can never grow old?
Cut the ties, (cut the ties)
With this note you left behind.
As I read the words I hear you telling me why.

Too late, too late...
I never said goodbye.
Too late, too late...
Can't even ask you why.
And now I'm wasting away in my own misery.
I hope you've finally gone to a place where you belong.

My sadness shows as your name is carved in stone.
Can't erase the words so the reality grows.
I wish I died, (i wish i died)
On that night right by your side.
So just kill me now and let the good times roll.

Too late, too late...
I never said goodbye.
Too late, too late...
Can't even ask it why.
And now I'm wasting away in my own misery.
I hope you've finally gone to a place where you belong.

Will you wait for me? (will you wait for me)
Will I see you on the other side?
You won't have to wait too long.
Ye-yeh-eh-yeah
Will you come to me? (will you come to me)
Will you take me to the other side?
'Cause here I don't belong.

Too late, too late...
I never said goodbye.
Too late, too late...
Can't even ask you why.
And now I'm wasting away in my own misery.
I hope you've finally go to a place where you belong

I never said goodbye...
Can't even ask you why...
I'm wasting!
Away in my own misery...
I hope you've finally gone to a place where you belong...


This song is so beautiful. It makes me cry every time I listen to it.


...they crash around me.

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:40 pm


well maybe half me is dead already other live on
what can i say what i can do no matter what i do i end up hurting i tried to be her for you but i bring misery to you that female ver of dead by April what i can say
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm


xxx-BrokenBecky-xxx
X Imma X Dude X
@Miserable Metal: haha, yeah... it's hard to pick a favorite song from them... <.< >.> haha, oooohhhh... i just got done listening to The Quiet Place... whee ah, you can?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! if i picked up a guitar right now, it would sound like Matt Tuck playing the guitar while he's drunk... xd

awww... i WAS gonna see them, but i didn't have enough money... gonk

Your tears don't fall...


eek eek eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


...they crash around me.

hahahahahahaha!!!! daaaaamn a drunk matt playing guitar sweatdrop that ought to be funny twisted

Miserable Metal


Miserable Metal

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm


@BrokenBecky: aww that song sounds sad crying DAMNIT I NEED THAT CD!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed
Reply
Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//