Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
Say something random about the person above you Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-TaCo_TwIzZlErS-Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm


3am is good time to eat cold pizza
and a glass of koolaid
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 pm


...BOO Elloooo

ZOMGFlora

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm


xX-TaCo_TwIzZlErS-Xx
3am is good time to eat cold pizza
and a glass of koolaid


I agree 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 am


Louisiana Lipstick
Smexi whales. . . like peanut butter. Princess agrees with me, right?



x3
smexi wales luff Peanut buttahLOL

yeshh =P

HI 7

-X iRawrzCookie X-


-X iRawrzCookie X-

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 am


Kolorful_Kerii
Why the heck am I up at 3am?! *realize they can here me* PRINCESS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci

=O
NUU
U PROMISED U WOULDNT TELL
xP
NiCCiS LiEiNG SHEEEEEEE LiKES WAHLES =3
...........
whales wit Pink G-bangers O_O
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm


-XiSmexiiCookiieeX-
Kolorful_Kerii
Why the heck am I up at 3am?! *realize they can here me* PRINCESS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci

=O
NUU
U PROMISED U WOULDNT TELL
xP
NiCCiS LiEiNG SHEEEEEEE LiKES WAHLES =3
...........
whales wit Pink G-bangers O_O

i like whales too XD

Staff of 2006


FiveMinutesToMidnightBLG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 am


Staff of 2006
-XiSmexiiCookiieeX-
Kolorful_Kerii
Why the heck am I up at 3am?! *realize they can here me* PRINCESS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci

=O
NUU
U PROMISED U WOULDNT TELL
xP
NiCCiS LiEiNG SHEEEEEEE LiKES WAHLES =3
...........
whales wit Pink G-bangers O_O

i like whales too XD

shut up you hacker XD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 am


-XiSmexiiCookiieeX-
Kolorful_Kerii
Why the heck am I up at 3am?! *realize they can here me* PRINCESS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci

=O
NUU
U PROMISED U WOULDNT TELL
xP
NiCCiS LiEiNG SHEEEEEEE LiKES WAHLES =3
...........
whales wit Pink G-bangers O_O


Umm......WTF? I don like whales....I like NARwhales...WTF is a Pink G-banger?

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


Christian_child4
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:41 pm


I'm thinking Kolorful_Kerii likes pie in a pool in the middle of winter at 2 am. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm


I think you like nachos at exactly 12:43 on Tuesdays while you sing to lost puppies. biggrin Idk. xd

Mew_Emari-chan19


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm


I think korns_child19 is totally a baby staber puppy eater. jk jk
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:55 am


Lol, that is so true!!!! XD *sees glare from Korin* I-I-I mean, s-she's a lovely p-person who l-loves animals. *Nods eagerly*

Christian_child4
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm


boredom and cake!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:12 pm


Princessy cake figure XD

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//