Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Filesharing Ethics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don Prawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:00 pm


Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (


I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding


YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:02 pm


Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (


I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding


YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
Lucky crying I supposedly live in a college town...but it's still a midwest college town...in the bible belt :cri: x infinity.

Busty Biohazard


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:06 pm


Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (


I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding


YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
Lucky crying I supposedly live in a college town...but it's still a midwest college town...in the bible belt :cri: x infinity.


:cri w/ u:

crying
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:07 pm


Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (


I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding


YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
Lucky crying I supposedly live in a college town...but it's still a midwest college town...in the bible belt :cri: x infinity.


:cri w/ u:

crying
xd Thanks heart

Busty Biohazard


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:41 pm


Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (
I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding
YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
Lucky crying I supposedly live in a college town...but it's still a midwest college town...in the bible belt :cri: x infinity.
:cri w/ u:

crying
xd Thanks heart
I've been thinking of selling off some of my shittier dir en grey...things I don't want...mostly because I'm too lazy to use ebay. The only thing stopping me is that I seriously doubt they'd buy em...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:59 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nalfein


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:17 pm


Kaidan
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Busty Biohazard
Tsukasaa
Kaidan
Local used cd stores suck. Nobody here has good enough taste to buy good cds. : (
I know there's someone lurking around my town who doesn't like Missalina Rei and Metronome but once did. ninja
My local used CD stores wouldn't even bother buying used Japanese CD's...not that I'd sell them to a store when I could probably make a lot more on ebay anyway.

But I would totally s**t my pants if I found used Metronome CD's at the used CD store. 3nodding
YEAH! eek It was like 3$!!! OMFG!!!
I gave it to a friend like 2 years ago and still don't have it back crying

Well, it's actually not the town I live in but the next one over. There's a lot of hippies/artists/thespians/college students there. You know, freaks. So you can usually find a lot of... "obscure" music there. xd
Lucky crying I supposedly live in a college town...but it's still a midwest college town...in the bible belt :cri: x infinity.
:cri w/ u:

crying
xd Thanks heart
I've been thinking of selling off some of my shittier dir en grey...things I don't want...mostly because I'm too lazy to use ebay. The only thing stopping me is that I seriously doubt they'd buy em...
I need to sell my Guniw Tools Singles PV collection DVD on ebay...since I have the exact same thing in my value set ( gonk if only I hadn't ordered the Singles before I found out about the box set being available)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:19 pm


Nalfein
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's using an i-pod too 3nodding

Busty Biohazard


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:25 pm


Nah, he's just using a crappy iMac.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:29 pm


I really want to buy Kyo's solo cd/poetry book thing in case someone has that and wishes not to anymore ^_~

Don Prawn


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:30 pm


*hisses at the image of an iMac*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:53 pm


Nalfein
Nah, he's just using a crappy iMac.
D'oh, I knew that.

Busty Biohazard


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:30 pm


Tsukasaa
I really want to buy Kyo's solo cd/poetry book thing in case someone has that and wishes not to anymore ^_~
If I had it, it'd be one of the thing I'd (want to) be selling on e-bay.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:17 pm


Kaidan
Tsukasaa
I really want to buy Kyo's solo cd/poetry book thing in case someone has that and wishes not to anymore ^_~
If I had it, it'd be one of the thing I'd (want to) be selling on e-bay.
You'd undoubtedly get mad cash for it.

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:21 pm


i know nothing.
Kaidan
Tsukasaa
I really want to buy Kyo's solo cd/poetry book thing in case someone has that and wishes not to anymore ^_~
If I had it, it'd be one of the thing I'd (want to) be selling on e-bay.
You'd undoubtedly get mad cash for it.


I'll just get it illegally then 3nodding
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//