|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Holtzman sat crouched on the roof of the Academy. He looked down at the fields. New people. A good few more. He'd missed them, same as he'd missed the dance. The former he regretted. The dance...not so much. Would have just stood on the side anyway.
Besides, he'd been away on business. And that was more important than any dance.
But Holtzman felt something weird. Was it...guilt? Not possible. But whatever it was, it had something to do with Rya. She had wanted everyone to go. Maybe he should apologize.
Holtzman was gone before he had finished the thought.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Cecilia thought she saw something when she had turned to look over at Aila. She looked at the roof and saw a man sitting and after she blinked the man was gone. " Huh?" She said as she looked around for the man again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:53 pm
Exciting Boredom Cecilia giggled then let go of her as well. She smiled then said to Kai " What classes are you taking? Maybe Ailene and I can help you out if you have any classes with us."
"My classes? Oh i'm taking Magic and Magic Control, Fighting, Energy Control, Weaponry, and Team Building, is that good?" Kai scratched his head.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 pm
"Cecil? Cecil? Helllooo? What are you looking at?" Aila asked
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Cecilia looked at Aila and giggled. " Sorry, I guess I am day dreaming." She nervously giggled again then looked at Kai. " That is great. I think I have all the classes you have except for weaponry. And I think so does Aila. " She smiled and said " Looks like we will be seeing each other around then."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm
"I don't have team building..." sighed Aila
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm
" It is just one class Aila, like me. I don't have weaponry either." She hugged Aila then looked back at Kai. " What do you say?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:06 am
Kai smiled and took the sword off his back. "The thing is I don't really know why I took weaponry." He looked at the custom hilt and blade. "I mean I am good with this thing as is." He stuck it into the ground. "Yeah, we'll be seeing each other alot, you and Aila." He smiled. "How about we go get something to eat, my treat to err..." He scratched his chin. "Commemorate this occasion?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Cecilia giggled " Well then if you are good then taking the class will make you greater. " She nodded then she sighed " I would love to join you but I have to go and do something right now. Maybe later. Bye Aila, bye Kai." She waved at both of them and went off towards the dorms.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Kai watched her go. "I wonder what's she's off to do." He looked back at Aila. "So, what do you want to do?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 pm
Aila shrugged, and replied, "Wanna spar? I need practice with weapons, no magic, just plain ol' weapons...."
(( gee, this will be hard xDD we don't get on at the same time x.x ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 pm
[OOC: I just got a labtop today, I'll be getting on more frequent than I used to.] The school year wasn't like anything he had been expecting. Most of the students seemed to be well off in controling what they were capable of. There really wasn't anything for the students to do, expect complete the challenges he gave him. The more he thought about it, the more he felt he hadn't practiced his own powers. 'There isn't a point in waiting, might as well find a nice quiet place. Things seem to be going well so far..'
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Aila glanced behind her as she felt the presences of another person, Who's there? She pressed on into the stranger's mind.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 pm
'A friend.' he replied in a humble manner wondering if the person who called him could see him or not. He brushed the strange feeling away though and merely sat down to stretch and prepare his body for training.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 am
A friend? Do you belong here? Aila pressed on, she did not feel comfortable around people she didn't know.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|