Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Aquariums.. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 pm


I wish I could have taken a picture to show you all, but I just won 208 gold from playing Booty Grab with two Ninja Fish, a Starfish, and a Jellyfish all at once. I could not believe how many coins were filling the tank. It didn't even matter that so many negative powerups appeared. There were so many coins, I could simply stand still underneath the Starfish and collect tons of them.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 am


Wow Gabriel, thats impressive! guess I better keep playing and boost my high score.

I have posted my tank in a couple of the booty grab forums and have made about 300 gold off other people playing in my tank smile

Daisy Halloway


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 am


I love how fun it is to play. It's a simple game but still fun. Plus, as long as you are out there in the forums - people can play on you and you still make money. That is a total win!


Hey anyone seen those garden ZOMG gnomes in the tank? They walk around!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:25 pm



Jedi Master Yume


Ryder aka Toran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 am


I have the fail tank - no fish!

I bought a goldfish and a cuttlefish so I can go bump in your thread Yume.

I have less than 2K so when these fish die, it's over. For now, I'll play.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 am


Buy an Arrowfish at least Toran. That way if you get lucky, when they die, you have the chance at getting the Arrowfish Sword. The sword looks pretty cool too. Reminds me of Tidus's Brotherhood Sword from Final Fantasy X.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryder aka Toran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm


I'll check into the Arrowfish.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:38 pm


Man those arrow fish are too rich for my blood. I'll get one next week or so. I should have earned enough gold by then.

Ryder aka Toran


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm


Ryder aka Toran
Man those arrow fish are too rich for my blood. I'll get one next week or so. I should have earned enough gold by then.


You should have put it all on the Steelers.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 am


Gabriel_Alex
Ryder aka Toran
Man those arrow fish are too rich for my blood. I'll get one next week or so. I should have earned enough gold by then.


You should have put it all on the Steelers.



scream Gabriel!

stare Not cool man.. not cool..


In other cool news: cool I have an arrowfish now! Thanks Daisy!

Ryder aka Toran


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:27 pm


Ryder aka Toran
Gabriel_Alex
Ryder aka Toran
Man those arrow fish are too rich for my blood. I'll get one next week or so. I should have earned enough gold by then.


You should have put it all on the Steelers.



scream Gabriel!

stare Not cool man.. not cool..


In other cool news: cool I have an arrowfish now! Thanks Daisy!


Just a little playful banter. Sorry about opening up closed wounds. I'll make it up to you, promise.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 am


your welcome Toran. I had to help, your two little fish just looked so lonely crying

Hopefully the arrow fish will liven up your tank a bit.

Daisy Halloway


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am


Daisy Halloway
your welcome Toran. I had to help, your two little fish just looked so lonely crying

Hopefully the arrow fish will liven up your tank a bit.


Unless they get eaten by the fish I just sent him. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 am


I named the jellyfish Zeus. Thanks dude.

Ryder aka Toran


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm


Anytime. I like the name too.
Reply
General Discussions..

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//