Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Kami Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:12 pm


Chili123
Who is Kami?
O.o you don't know Kami!?
Look up Malice Mizer!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:41 pm


Yura23
Chili123
Who is Kami?
O.o you don't know Kami!?
Look up Malice Mizer!

Im not much up with music. I really only listing to Linkin Park

Chili123


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:51 am


Kami is Kamimura Ukyo from Malice Mizer. He was the drummer of the band and introduced Gackt, the second singer, to Mana, Yu~ki, and Kozi. He died of a brain hemmorage in 1999 at the age of 27. He was declared the band's eternal blood relative after his death and his replacement was never considered an offical member. Gackt was so greif-stricken he didn't go to the funeral and disappered from the media for a half a year. He later wrote U+K, deticated to Kami.

In the band, Kami most often was seen as a commander or pirate. He did backing vocals also. He was born Febuary 1st in Ibaragi. He was 5' 10" and weighed 126 pounds (I think...). His hero was Shingen Takada. Often, Kami can be seen wearing a mask representing his split personality.

I don't feel like looking anything up, so you'll have to deal with the info from the top of my head. Here comes U+K from my Word document!

U+K
dakara...
nanimo iwanai de
kimi wa tada sukoshi ima wa obieteiru dake dakara
nanimo iwanai de
kimi wa tada sukoshi kanashimi no naka ni iru dake dakara

saigo no toki no naka de inori o sasageru

tsuki no mahou wa... shalle a le rilla
amai koe de sasayaku kara
mou ichido dake kanau nara
te o tsunaide kimi to waraitai

yume no naka de...
kioku no naka de kitto mata aeru ne...

kimi no egao ga torimodoseru nara
hohoenda kimi ga iru nara
kanashimi wa yasashisa ni kawaru yo

"tooi kioku no mama de..." negai o komete

tsuki no mahou wa... shalle a le rilla
kimi ga namida o wasureru nara
yasashisa ni furerareru nara
kimi no soba de nemuritai

tsuki no mahou ga kieru nara
sayonara ga mata otozureru kara
ima omoi ga tsutawaru nara
te o tsunai de kimi to odoritai

hikari no naka e kaeru beki basho e
mata dokokade kimi to aeru kara


U+K Translation:
So . . .
Don't say a word
You're just a little bit scared now, so
Don't say a word
You're just a little bit sad now, so

In the final moments, I prayed so hard

Moon magic is . . . shalle a le rilla
A sweet-voiced whisper . . .
If my wish could be granted one more time
All I'd want is to hold your hand and to laugh with you

In dreams . . .
In memories I know we'll meet again

If I could just recapture your smiling face
When I think of you smiling
This sadness I feel becomes peaceful

Moon magic is . . . shalle a le rilla
If I could just forget your tears
If I could just feel your tenderness
All I'd want is to sleep beside you

Moon magic, when it disappears
I have to say goodbye again
If my love could just reach you
All I'd want is to hold your hand and to dance with you

Into the light, to the place you must return to
I'll see you again, someday, somewhere
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//