Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
Name that character! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5 to midnight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 am


New riddle:
I am male. I live with a friend/ teacher whose name starts with a "b". Some people would call me wild. Who do you think I am?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 am


Another hint:
My name starts with an "m".

5 to midnight
Crew


penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:11 pm


I have absolutely no idea.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 pm


Answer:
Mowgli from the Jungle Book.

5 to midnight
Crew


penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm


That was a good one. I don't know if anyone would have gotten it though... Do you need help thinking of another one? Or do you have something in mind?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 am


Hah, Mimika, since you haven't done one of these for the longest time, I think I'll put one up. Here it goes:
I can change form. I was saved by someone who took a long time to realize who he really was.
It's vague I know, but I'll give a hint if you can't guess.

penandpaper67
Captain


5 to midnight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm


Hmmmm... is it from a book?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 pm


Yes. It hasn't been made into a movie, either.

penandpaper67
Captain


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 pm


Hmmm... all I can think of is Daine from The Immortals series, but I doubt it's her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am


dragongirl187
Hmmm... all I can think of is Daine from The Immortals series, but I doubt it's her.

No, it's not. I'll give a hint. I'm often pictured as being weak, but my clever and devious nature makes up for it. I boast a lot, but always get out of dangerous situations by pure chance.

penandpaper67
Captain


Rogue_Silence13

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 pm


I have no absolutely no clue
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm


Rogue_Silence13
I have no absolutely no clue

Sorry, I'm being SUPER vague. I'll give a clue as to what the character is from. He (oh, look, another clue!) is from a trilogy (one of my personal favorites) that was finished a couple of years ago. One of the better things in the young adult section, if you ask me...

penandpaper67
Captain


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm


Well, now I'm positive I've never read this elusive trilogy. cry
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 pm


Oooh! Is it Nathaniel from the Bartimaeus Trilogy?

Rogue_Silence13

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 pm


Rogue_Silence13
Oooh! Is it Nathaniel from the Bartimaeus Trilogy?

You are amazingly amazingly close. Read the first hint again.
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//