Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)
Out of Character Posts :: Temporary Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menegil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:09 pm


And another one, I hope.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:44 pm


I was just thinking...if it's taking Morthol and Nolah this long to get married think about how long it will take them to start a family

Nolah de Fanel


Menegil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:37 pm


One post would do that, me dear. wink
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:44 am


Menegil
One post would do that, me dear. wink


ROFL cute....this comming from one who is getting married in three months (real life)

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menegil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:07 pm


Dear GOD, I hate myself right now. I just made a typo that made my character lose 2/3 of his finest gold bar stash.

*bitchslaps himself* stressed !
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:32 pm


Thank you Falathrim! xd

And Menegil... that's just hilarious. xd

Glorfirith Annun
Captain


upwoueruwrwhjl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:40 pm


sorry that I havent posted for a while-school. Ill try to get something in today.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:44 pm


don't be so hard on yourself Men.

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:46 am


Menegil
One post would do that, me dear. wink


I know that, I meant insofar as actually progressing through the pregnancy and actually, before that getting to the damned wedding suite. I suppose we'll take weeks more to get married and then five minutes later it'll be the wedding night.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:51 am


Dani...erm Lord Menegil is with us, not the king

Nolah de Fanel


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:06 pm


Nolah de Fanel
Dani...erm Lord Menegil is with us, not the king


gonk I think I'll go edit that....3am posting is starting to get to me.
Reply
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//