Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
g~day = teh over, but saved for memories Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:04 pm


Noishie
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
Noishie
~CherryBunni~
yay! heart x 11 *clings* j00 get the pita bread! xd noishie is breadless.. 4laugh heart

missanu ish an awsome artist.. 3nodding xd heart

It's true... I am breadless... sad

3nodding heart
but you will get one in... 9 days! heart

Why ish that? surprised xd
in the bread thread somewhere after i asked for bread, gisle said you'll get breads on your birthdays. (note the plurals, there wink ) you're birthday's the 13th, right? therefore, you get bread in 9 days!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:04 pm


I couldn't resist...I had to make another one...

User Image

Missanu


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:06 pm


felix45
happy birthday! As a present, I dont know if you know about this site or not, but its a good one!

www.di.fm

teh best DJ mixes I have ever herd in my life I heard from here. but you wont be able to listen for a while, everyone is at work listening to it so unless your a premium listener, you cant hear its goodness! crying

but still, its teh best radio station ever!
coolness. i'll definately check it out! thanks for stopping by!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:14 pm


Missanu
I couldn't resist...I had to make another one...

User Image

OH.
MAH.
GAWRD!!!!!

that's teh awesome!!! xd xd xd xd
(and again, the jupiter! lololol)

pink robotic techno kitty


Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:20 pm


I'm glad you liked it XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD.
Now I have to go on a bike ride, take a shower, eat dinner, and then go to the unhappy place. I will be back though, in about two hours or so. x.x;;;;;.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:30 pm


Missanu
I'm glad you liked it XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD.
Now I have to go on a bike ride, take a shower, eat dinner, and then go to the unhappy place. I will be back though, in about two hours or so. x.x;;;;;.
okay! see you later!

pink robotic techno kitty


Noishie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:37 pm


Oh... my... god... Missa! xd xd heart heart x124908401
I laughed so much when I saw your picture. Jupiter looks oh soes kewlz. xd 3nodding I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my chair. heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:41 pm


exclaim eek eek heart heart xd xd xd xd x 111111111111
that was one of the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen..everytime i look at jupiter i start laughing.. xd x 111

Jeff Names


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:43 pm


Noishie
Oh... my... god... Missa! xd xd heart heart x124908401
I laughed so much when I saw your picture. Jupiter looks oh soes kewlz. xd 3nodding I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my chair. heart
lol. she's the only de~octipi~ed one in the picture! lol then again, if one did atack her, it would be teh fried. lol
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:48 pm


lol my brother just saw the picture. he asked if it was because i attacked him with the octopus plushie. xd the irony!

pink robotic techno kitty


Jeff Names

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:53 pm


i couldn't resist putting jupiter in my sig.. xd heart x 11
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:57 pm


~CherryBunni~
i couldn't resist putting jupiter in my sig.. xd heart x 11
oh man! i wish i had space! XD missa should open a shop here for her awesome ms paint portraits! 3nodding

pink robotic techno kitty


uninvited_innocence

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:24 pm


Happy G-Day, Pink!!! I came straight over from Radio GAIA as soon as I saw your post!! ^__^ *finds a birthday song to put up* xd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:42 pm


Happy G-Day! heart whee

Magick28


uninvited_innocence

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:43 pm


uninvited_innocence
Happy G-Day, Pink!!! I came straight over from Radio GAIA as soon as I saw your post!! ^__^ *finds a birthday song to put up* xd


Here's meh present to you!!

Beatles - Birthday!

Love, DJ Inno! heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//