Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
Gaia Mini Exchange Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:25 pm


Rhina's shoppe

Ok stuff I have (I promise to post in here more other)

REally Jakced up bag 3 - 2750k

Flower on my head - 300

Prisoner shirt - 300

Dried grass skirt - 25

Face vale - 400

Also here is a link to my other shop
Art of the Anceints

go there and bump or whatever you like ^^
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:35 pm


Reserve = Good

*nods*

Star_Eats


Imorinod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:49 pm


I am selling my black olympic t-shirt if you want it pm me!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:28 pm


selling:
Fox Ears: 2.5 k
Easter Basket: 900

pm me if interested...................

Austin Pamaj


Ookami_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm


Reserved :3 *sleepies in her spot*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:43 am



Tiberius Reign


The Plain Truth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:04 am


I have boughten this here piece of post for further use! Any of you who may have a problem with it, PM me! ^-^

-EDIT- I was hoping to buy an MP3Player before I leave so I can wear it for a couple days, so if someone has one for sell then all I need is the donations. *tries to look cute* I only have nine days left, and I need 2-2.5k...hopefully I can do it with all this packing going on...§

-EDIT-EDIT- Thanks Sesy! ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:28 pm


MINE

Triniti


Goddess Dinx5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:52 pm


Buying:


Sealed envelope, offers 4.3k at the moment.


I am sorry if is a low price, but I have right now the gold-glitch that doesn't let me win gold from earning gold by lurking and voting in polls, and each post (even the first one) gets me at max 6 gold. (Is a real glitch, if you don't believe me look into Q&A).

But if you sell me at that price you will have my eternal gratitude...and cookies! heart


Selling:

None at the moment.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:29 pm


want: I need a Winged Anklets



PM me if you can sell me one

PinkRoze


Suicide Dance Party

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:07 am


Want:ER

selling:maby my angelic pendant. stare
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:30 pm


Mine

-[~Audi~]-


Satanic_Angel_of_Lestat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:35 am


Gah! Am selling FACE VEIL!
Please Take Them Off Me Hands
sweatdrop
Asking for 450g or ITEMS!! >.<
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:23 pm


Want to Sell:
Jacks joy
bear pjs
goti clips

Want to trade\buy (Its a goal x.x):
Angelic Pendant

Kitsune-Tika-chan


SexySexMuffin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:17 pm


reserve for when i have extra stuff

and i need a Royal Yukata
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//