Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate Boogiepop Guild

Back to Guilds

All those things you love about the Shinigami in Black- NEW CONTESTS 

Tags: Boogiepop, Anime, Novels 

Reply Boogiepop Fanfictions
Rooftops .:~BoogiepopXTakeda~:. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likie?
yup
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
nope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
unsure
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
gold!!!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8


sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:50 pm


November 17- 9 a.m.

Two weeks passed since the day Boogiepop left Takeda. He began to worry that Boogiepop had already left, the danger subsided. As he lay awake in his bed an idea popped into his head. He sat up suddenly and got dressed. He rushed out the door, almost forgetting to lock it when he left.

He walked through town to a cafe where many ronin students would hang out before going to cram school. A lot of kids that attended Shinyo Academy would hang out there before or after school. Since Shinyo was where it all started, Takeda thought, maybe one of the girls will know about him being out now. Girls had always gossiped about Boogiepop behind the boys' backs, but Takeda had a personal knowledge of him. He didn't plan on approaching any girls, just casually sitting there over hearing any conversations.

When he reached the cafe, he almost froze in his tracks. Sitting at the counter, sipping from a small glass cup, was Miyashita Touka. Takeda gulped, then finally mustered up the courage to go in. He hadn't really talked to Miyashita since they broke up, but he hoped she wouldn't be mad at him or anything.

He took a seat two chairs away from hers at the counter and casually ordered an American coffee. Of course, Miyashita turned to him and noticed him right away. She laughed, "So what? Now that we're not together you can't even say hello?"

Takeda looked up and smiled, "Oh, sorry! Didn't realize that was you. How are you?"

"Liar!" Miyashita laughed. She took another sip of her drink then looked up sheepishly, "S'okay. I'm fine I guess..."

The waitress placed Takeda's coffee in front of him and he gave her the proper change. He raised an eyebrow at Miyashita, "You guess? Is something wrong?"

Miyashita shrugged, "It's none of your concern really. You had nothing to do with it..."

"What happened? You can tell me," Takeda said, moving over a seat closer so Miyashita didn't have to shout. It's not that he wasn't concerned, but curiosity got the better of him. He'd only seen Miyashita for the first time in several months and already something was wrong."

"Well, don't know if it'll offend you or something, but..." Miyashita paused to look down. "I'm pregnant."

Takeda sat there in shock. He would have dropped his cup on the floor if it was not resting on his thigh. All he could manage to say was "Wow."

"I know. I'm not even sure how. I haven't been with anyone since I broke up with you. But, I missed my period five days ago, so I went to the hospital to check it out. Then, they told me. I honestly don't know why..." Miyashita said, her voice laced with tears.

Takeda was speechless. He wasn't sure, but he had a pretty good guess as to the "why."

'Way to ******** everything up, Keiji!' he thought to himself.

They sat there in silence until Miyashita's cell phone alarm went off. She took her phone out and shut it off. She got up and gathered her bags and headed for the door. Takeda noticed that she had a huge gym bag with her. Miyashita spoke over her shoulder, "It was nice to see you again."

Takeda just waved at her as she left. His heart exploded with emotions. Seeing the gym bag made him happy because he knew that it was the same bag that Miyashita carried Boogiepop's clothes in a year ago. Yet, he felt horrible and ashamed for what he did. No doubt what he did two weeks ago with Boogiepop made Miyashita pregnant. He got mad at himself. He should have known. He knew that Miyashita Touka ans Boogiepop shared the same body, but he never thought anything would result from having sex with Boogiepop.

He stormed out of the cafe and left for his apartment. When he got there, he slammed the door behind him, leaned up against it, and sunk to his feet. He cursed himself, 'Man, I ******** up big time!'

"Were you so surprised that consequences would occur, Takeda-kun?" a voice asked.

Takeda look up to see Boogiepop standing before him. He felt so ashamed, and a single tear rolled down his face. He couldn't look Boogiepop in the eye.

"What... what's gonna happen to her?" Takeda barely managed to ask.

"I don't know."

"Do her parent's know? Is she gonna get kicked out of school?"

"I am not aware of Miyashita Touka's personal situation. I do not come out at home any longer."

"But, it's not her fault. She didn't do anything and she has to suffer! She has to suffer for my mistake!"

"A mistake? Life is nothing but a mistake, Takeda. You should have prepared for that since the day you were born. Besides, that night, did you consider your actions a mistake? You are the one who said that you were thinking clearly."

"I know! But-but still..." Takeda finally looked up. Boogiepop loomed over him, like some sort of god of punishment and wisdom or something. He knelt down beside Takeda. Takeda whimpered, "What about you?"

"I am unable to give birth. It is the way I am made. Miyashita however-"

"Is that why she's pregnant? Because you're unable to have a child?"

Boogiepop sighed, "I don't know..."

Takeda cried. The emotion causing it wasn't clear, but the tears just streamed down his face. He wasn't sure what to do now. Without thinking, he pushed himself onto Boogiepop, embracing him for comfort. He just wanted everything to be okay. He didn't want anything to happen to Boogiepop, or even Miyashita, but he didn't know how to fix everything. He wasn't even sure if he could.

Reluctantly, Boogiepop wrapped his arms around Takeda, returning his hug. He stroked Takeda's hair, trying to calm him. As they sat there in the dark, Boogiepop whispered to Takeda, "No one person knows everything at once, Takeda, but only when it is revealed to them do they know what's important."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:30 pm


the plot thicken...
a good, dramatic chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next

Kylodious
Crew

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

[One.Life]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:17 pm


Awesome. It's so... awesome! I feel sorry for poor Touka, though.

It's nice to read some fanficiton after asploding your head writing your own.

I recently wrote a 9,000 word chapter of a KnGB fanfic... 0-o *head hurts*

But I cannot await an update of this awesomeful story~! ^-^
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:53 pm


November 17- 11:03 a.m.

"But what is important?" Takeda muttered.

"I already told you, I don't know," Boogiepop sighed.

"But Miyashita has to suffer for what we did. I feel so horrible! It's partly your body! Can't you fix it? She shouldn't have to go through with this! Not at her age! Fix it! Please, fix it!!!" Takeda yelled.

No sooner did he stop talking than a clap was heard and Takeda's cheek turned red. He looked up to see Boogiepop's hand raised. He slapped Takeda. Boogiepop glared at Takeda as if he should know better. "I do not control Miyashita Touka's body. If I did, she would be pregnant in the first place!"

Boogiepop was shouting. Takeda had never seen Boogiepop actually get mad, much less raise a hand to someone who didn't threaten the "Disbeat Disruptis" or whatever it was he called it. Takeda hung his head in ashamed that he had brought out the wrath of Boogiepop. He whispered, "I'm... s-sorry..."

Boogiepop lowered his hand and hugged Takeda again. "It's okay."

"I was thinking clearly. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to have sex with you, but I didn't realize this would be the result."

Boogiepop seemed slightly shocked by Takeda's comment. He whispered in his ear, "So. It wasn't a mistake was it?"

Takeda looked at Boogiepop and smiled. Everything had calmed down now. He laughed to himself, "No, it wasn't."

Takeda stroked Boogiepop's cheek then kissed his lips. Boogiepop pulled away quickly and got up and moved towards the couch. "Takeda-kun! You were just so upset about your actions and now you plan to lead into them again?"

"Keiji. My name is Keiji," Takeda said as he got up. He gave a look to Boogiepop, "and not every time you kiss someone does it lead to sex."

He walked closer to Boogiepop and leaned in to kiss him. This time Boogiepop didn't pull away and Takeda slowly pushed Boogiepop onto the couch. After a while, Boogiepop removed his cloak and hat. Takeda anxiously watched him and resumed kissing him on his cheek. He moved from his cheek to his ear. He whispered, "Is this still strange?"

"No," Boogiepop whispered back. He tilted Takeda's chin towards him so they could continue kissing.

After a wile they stopped and Takeda looked at the clock. 12:34. He should probably start working, since he "wasted" at least two hours of time he could have been working for. But, technically, it was his day off. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned. "I haven't gotten any sleep lately. And I should probably get to work on my project. Sorry, Boogiepop, but you should go."

"I see," Boogiepop sighed as he put on his cloak and hat. "Shall I leave through the front door?"

Takeda laughed, "Better not. My neighbor's asked about you last time you were here. Asked me if I ordered some kinda mythological fan service."

"Fan service?"

"Yeah, like prostitutes coming to your house."

"I'm slightly insulted," Boogiepop gasped, realizing it wasn't all that bad since the last time he was here he did have sex with Takeda.

"Anyway, I never have people over so they thought you were some slut in a costume. Don't blame them, but I told them I have barely enough money to keep a roof over my head, much less hire sexual entertainment."

Boogiepop leaned over and whispered in Takeda's ear before kissing him on the lips, "So I'm a form of entertainment for you."

Takeda looked up and smiled. He pulled Boogiepop on top of him so he was kneeling over him as he sat on the couch, "Of course not. I don't have to pay for you. You're my lover."

They made out before ten more minutes before Boogiepop finally got up. As he climbed out the window of the fire escape he said, "Love comes at a price, Take-... Keiji."

And with that, he left, leaving Takeda sitting on his couch, dumbfounded.

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew


[One.Life]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:15 pm


Awesome chapter~!

I laughed so hard at the fanservice part, though.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:25 pm


yeah that fanservice part was funny.

Kylodious
Crew

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:40 pm


Teh Angst Fairy says...


I'd been thinking about that part for a while. You know, Boogiepop does leave out the front door sometimes, so... what do Takeda's neighbors think. BINGO!!! xd

... emo
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:27 pm


November 17- 1:07 p.m.

Takeda sat at his drawing table shortly after Boogiepop had left. Takeda glanced at his work. He just noticed the stained glass window he designed over the front entrance. It was in the shape of a sideways yin-yang, much like the clip on Boogiepop's cloak. Takeda laughed to himself. He had been so consumed by where Boogiepop was that he had included designs based off his outfit in several of his sketches.

Takeda pondered on the yin-yang as he sketched out the rest of the designs for the front entrance hall. In a way, it suited Boogiepop. His existence was balanced. He eliminated the "enemies of the world", but because he was there meant that there was danger. Him being around meant both good and bad. Takeda had never thought that Boogiepop would fail to protect the earth. If he did, then he wouldn't ever "go away." He'd remain until the evil was stopped. Like a superhero from a comic, minus the brightly colored spandex.

Takeda chuckled at his joke. Off on the side of his paper he tried to draw his version of Boogiepop in spandex. He drew Boogiepop in a heroic pose, his cape flapping back in the wind. Amused, he erased it, for fear that Boogiepop would find it and, well... He wasn't sure what Boogiepop would do if he found the doodle, but he didn't want to find out.

Takeda continued sketching for a few hours. His progress had increased since his meeting with Boogiepop. It's like he lifted a weight off his shoulders. Satisfied, Takeda retired to his kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and stared blankly and assorted containers of food. He pulled out a box of leftover rice and chicken and nuked it. When it was done, he plopped on the couch and flipped on the T.V. He found himself flipping through channels in between bites.

'I'm so pathetic,' he thought to himself. He found this was how he had been spending his nights lately. Since he took the job with the design firm, all his college-bound friends seemed to forget about him. And he'd broken up with Miyashita long ago, so it's not like he could just spend time with her. It's not that they hated each other, but Takeda felt too weird about the current situation to hang out with her.

'I hope she's gonna be okay.'

Just then a tap came on the window. Takeda jumped. He hadn't expected Boogiepop to come back again. But to Takeda's surprise, it wasn't Boogiepop. It was Miyashita.

Takeda got up and opened the window, staring wide eyed at Miyashita, a big gym bag over her shoulder. She climbed in the room and smiled at Takeda, "Uh, hey there. Sorry to pop in like this, but I didn't want to use the front door. Neighbors and all."

"Oh, uh... no problem," Takeda stuttered. "Is everything okay?"

"What's your definition of 'okay?' Whatever. Well, I told my parents today that I was pregnant. Mom flipped a b***h. Kicked me out. Says she's worried about me, but can't have a tramp like me living in her house. I tried to tell her that I didn't do it with anyone, but how can she believe me? Even my friends are ignoring me. So,uh... I thought, since I got no where to go, I'd stay with you. That okay?"

"Uh, sure. That sounds rough. I'm sorry," Takeda spat. This was not what he needed after his emotional break-down before. "I uh, don't really have anywhere other than my room. I mean you could sleep there and I'll sleep on the couch. I got work and stuff so..."

"Oh, that's fine. But are you sure it's okay?"

Takeda nodded his head. "Yeah."

Miyashita let out a sigh and dropped her bag on the floor. Takeda couldn't help but wonder what was in it. Probably stuff you'd pack for a sleepover, but what happened to Boogiepop's costume?

Takeda helped Miyashita get settled in. They made small talk as Miyashita unpacked her things and Takeda warmed up dinner for her. When everything was said and done they both sat on the couch, at opposite ends. There was a long silence before Miyashita spoke.

"Thanks again," she uttered shyly.

"Oh! Uh, no problem. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna throw you out on the streets like your parents did. You have a baby," Takeda said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah, my parents suck," she laughed. "Hey, Keiji?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What's up?"

Miyashita looked down at the floor. She played with her skirt before looking Takeda dead in the eye. The serious notion made Takeda uneasy. Finally, she whispered, "Keiji. I, I miss us. I want to start seeing you again."

Keiji wasn't sure what to say. It's not like he could just say, 'Sorry, I'm seeing Boogiepop. Even though he's a part of you.' But, in a way, Takeda did miss Miyashita. He missed spending time with her, even though it wasn't that often. But things were different now, and maybe, just maybe, it would work this time. But on the other side, he was in love with Boogiepop. But in reality they were the same person. No. He had already realized the first time he met Boogiepop that he and Miyashita Touka were not the same person. But still. What can he say?

"I'm not sure how you feel," she continued, "but I still have feelings for you."

"..."

"Well?"

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew


[One.Life]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:34 pm


User Image Ah, the smell of a love-triangle-like thing! Whatever. I really liked the chapter, and it moved the story on pretty well~!

Boogiepop in spandex. Hehe.

Today has been a happy happy day!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:40 pm


[One.Life]
User Image Ah, the smell of a love-triangle-like thing! Whatever. I really liked the chapter, and it moved the story on pretty well~!

Boogiepop in spandex. Hehe.

Today has been a happy happy day!
that both disturbed and amused me, i want details!....wait dosn't miyashta say that? anywho i can't wait to see what happens next.

Kylodious
Crew

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:56 pm


November 17- 6:00 p.m.

"Well?" Miyashita asked a second time.

All Takeda could do was sit there in awe. He wasn't sure what to say. He knew that he had something with Boogiepop, but could one even call it "dating." Besides, Boogiepop was just some "suppressed something-or-other" that was just another part of Miyashita Touka. A part of Takeda still missed the real Miyashita, but another part didn't want to leave Boogiepop. But would it really be that bad? Perhaps he only thought he liked Boogiepop since he was in Miyashita's body.

No. He fell for Boogiepop because of who he was. Miyashita and Boogiepop were completely different, which was perhaps why the situation was so hard on him now. He was staring into space thinking about the situation, and before he could even blink Miyashita was leaning over him with a familiar look on her face. It was a sort of seductive smile. She grinned, "Maybe this will help you decide."

Miyashita suddenly kissed Takeda on the lips and forced her tongue into his mouth. Takeda thought at first he should resist, but to Miyashita, he had no reason to. He never expected her to take such an action, but at this point, he could've cared less if she ripped off his shirt and they played around in his bedroom. Yet, part of this was strange. She never acted like this before. Takeda silently wondered what would cause her to act this way. She pulled away suddenly and whispered in his ear, "Is this strange, Takeda-kun?"

Takeda's eyes grew wide. Only one person would ever say that to him. He backed away slightly. "Boogiepop?"

"Currently, yes," he said. Takeda had an obvious look of confusion on his face. "I can take over Miyashita's body whenever I want to. You know that."

"Y-yeah, but still. It's strange for her to just flat out come on to me like that, but you? That's even stranger," Takeda gasped. "Why come here though? You said Miyashita has no memories of anything that has to do with you."

"Miyashita came here on her own free will, as her testimony says. I simply hopped on the band-wagon to see you," Boogiepop said as he stood up. Even though it was the same body, Takeda thought it was odd that Boogiepop wasn't in his usual costume. Which reminded Takeda...

"Well, if she's staying here, where's the costume?" Takeda asked.

"It will appear when it's needed, but for now, Miyashita knows not where it is." Boogiepop took Takeda's hand and lead him into his bedroom.

'Is he horny or something,' Takeda wondered to himself. As soon as Boogiepop sat on Takeda's bed, he stopped in his tracks. "What are you doing?"

Boogiepop looked at Takeda with a familiar asymmetrical expression that looked like a forced grin. He said, "After your melt down earlier today I wanted to make sure that you were okay with Miyashita-san actually living with you."

"But it's not her it you. How can I be "okay" when she's not even using her body. And why're you sitting on my bed?"

"I want to stay with you for a while. And why do you care who is in this body and who is not. I thought I was your "lover" as you put it," Boogiepop said as he pulled Takeda by his shirt. Apparently he was not inhabiting Miyashita's body when she confessed her feelings. Takeda was still not sure of what to do, but it was a few moments before he snapped back into reality and realized that he was laying in bed with Boogiepop. The covers where up, but he could tell that his shirt was off.

"What's with you?" he finally asked. Boogiepop was laying next to him, no doubt with his shirt off, too.

Boogiepop looked up at Takeda. "What do you mean?'

"You're awfully horny tonight. Strange for someone who started freaking out when I kissed them before. Did you want something?" Takeda asked with a concerned tone.

"Horny? I supposed you could put it that way. I'm not sure really. Ever since you professed your love that one night I have been feeling a lot of human emotions that normally wouldn't phase me," Boogiepop said, sounding confused himself.

"Are you happy?" Takeda asked suddenly, not really sure of the words until they left his lips.

Boogiepop seemed surprised by the sudden question. He sunk down and looked away from Takeda, avoiding the question. Takeda could see that Boogiepop felt uncomfortable so he let the question go unanswered. But it did make Takeda a little upset that Boogiepop couldn't at least say that he was happy with Takeda.

The two lay in silence for a while when suddenly Takeda remembered something. He asked, "Boogiepop, what was that tune you whistled the first time we met?"

Without answering, Boogiepop began whistling a classical piece of music. The piece was titled "Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg." Takeda listened until Boogiepop finished. Takeda let out a single laugh.

"If that's an applause, I'll gladly take it," Boogiepop said sarcastically.

"I prefer Atom Heart Mother," Takeda said with a smile. They had the same conversation a year ago. That day on the roof. Takeda held Boogiepop until they fell asleep. He was sure he never wanted to let him go. Ever.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:20 pm


I think it was pretty good. Parts of it were a teeeny bit iffy, but still, great as always!

[One.Life]


Kylodious
Crew

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:52 pm


it's gonna be akward when they wake up if it's miyashita and not boogiepop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:53 pm


Kylopop Phantom
it's gonna be akward when they wake up if it's miyashita and not boogiepop
Teh Boogiepop Otaku says...

wink we'll see about that...
...User Image

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS
Crew


Kylodious
Crew

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:13 pm


KT_Skittles
Kylopop Phantom
it's gonna be akward when they wake up if it's miyashita and not boogiepop
Teh Boogiepop Otaku says...

wink we'll see about that...
...User Image
yay i feel almost useful
Reply
Boogiepop Fanfictions

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//