Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adult Gaians- College and Beyond!
The Banner Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2019858

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:21 pm


Satil
SeikoHarumasa
Satil
Wow, that''s really good Sieko. smile


It''s the gates to Princeton University in the States XD


It''s great but when I tried to use it I just got teh dreaded red x. sad


>.> I fixed. =3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:33 pm


User Image


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=7006][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/sidhe_fleshmonster/banner1.jpg[/img][/URL]


here is my first attempt at a banner for the guild. what do you think? I tried to make it look like a college shield/symbol/seal.

Sidhe Fleshmonster

Gracious Hunter


Sidhe Fleshmonster

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:40 pm


Okay, so I guess I like making banners, because here are two more:

I wanted something sophisticated because that is how i see the guild, and i agree with what our fellow philosopher has to say...

User Image


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=7006][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/sidhe_fleshmonster/banner2a.jpg[/img][/URL]


And here is another, simple...

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=7006][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/sidhe_fleshmonster/banner2.jpg[/img][/URL]



As you can see, i have now posted the codes for easy usage of my banners.

If you do like them, and will use them, pm me so i know they are being loved. Its more for my ego, and nothing to do with permission or anything.
Give me ideas of what to put in a chalkboard...something witty maybe. sorry, I am a bit too tired to be witty right now. sad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:55 pm


I love the chalkboard ones! whee

If it's not too much trouble for you, you could post the code and I could finally start putting some of these on the homepage. Like a good owner should. ^__^

Satil
Vice Captain


MagpieCat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:29 pm


ElberethArcamen
User Image


As soon as I get the code fixed, I'll post it. I can't get it to work. D;


I hope you like it. Let me know if there's any changes you'd like made, or any certain colors of anything. Like I said, I need the practice. biggrin


I like the motto; "We know what it's like in the Real World"

Sometimes I feel like I know too much about the real world. I miss my college days - making my own schedule, no responsibility, party all the time...you know what I mean.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:33 pm


White Linen
BEH! That looks like a hippie reunion in some cyberspace thinguy!
UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
sorry to the artist!
Edit: I'm drunk and still don't find it pretty SO it's a problem.


Hey! I *was* a hippie! cool

(what with "middle-age spread" I'm a whole other kind of hippy these days 3nodding )

MagpieCat


MagpieCat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:45 pm


sidhe_fleshmonster
Okay, so I guess I like making banners, because here are two more:

I wanted something sophisticated because that is how i see the guild, and i agree with what our fellow philosopher has to say...

User Image


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=7006][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/sidhe_fleshmonster/banner2a.jpg[/img][/URL]


And here is another, simple...

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=7006][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/sidhe_fleshmonster/banner2.jpg[/img][/URL]



As you can see, i have now posted the codes for easy usage of my banners.

If you do like them, and will use them, pm me so i know they are being loved. Its more for my ego, and nothing to do with permission or anything.
Give me ideas of what to put in a chalkboard...something witty maybe. sorry, I am a bit too tired to be witty right now. sad



*grabbing one of the chalkboards to use in my sig*

Thanx
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:08 am


well to go with the chalkboard theme... i made one of the new smaller size format guild buttons for you. I was going to use the same font, but it was really hard to read. being so small. hope you like it. if you want to use it, please save it to a photobucket or something because it's currently saved on my personal server which is not too reliable... it goes away whenever our computer is off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

amandapace7


boconnotto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:44 am


User Image
Just a quickie mini-banner I made when I was updating the guild and club links in my journal. So. There you have it! Lame. But I was bored.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:33 am


I like to screw around with photoshop; I'll see what I can do... biggrin


Alright, what do we think of this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thewxman


KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:13 pm


I suggest we need a new banner for the Gaia Guilds browsing section, like one of those 200 X 40 images. Ya'know what I mean?
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:02 pm


amandapace7
well to go with the chalkboard theme... i made one of the new smaller size format guild buttons for you. I was going to use the same font, but it was really hard to read. being so small. hope you like it. if you want to use it, please save it to a photobucket or something because it's currently saved on my personal server which is not too reliable... it goes away whenever our computer is off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Schweet.

That's our new guild banner. surprised  

Ayamechan
Captain


KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:54 pm


Ayamechan
amandapace7
well to go with the chalkboard theme... i made one of the new smaller size format guild buttons for you. I was going to use the same font, but it was really hard to read. being so small. hope you like it. if you want to use it, please save it to a photobucket or something because it's currently saved on my personal server which is not too reliable... it goes away whenever our computer is off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Schweet.

That's our new guild banner. surprised
Sweet. I kinda mde one of those for myself, but I did it half-a**-ed.... That one's much better.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:59 pm


< i want a banner?

confused

no-name samurai


Nerelda

Spooky Duck

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:57 am


Just threw this together quickly.

User Image
Reply
Adult Gaians- College and Beyond!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//