Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
METSYSMAN FOR SALE (2 weeks over) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:29 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
Metsysman
3.33.3.3.3.33.33....3.3.3.....0.0.0.0.00.0..kkkk.k.k.k.k.k.*faints*


Febuary letter right now is worth about 33k and may letters go for about 3.5k so its actually almost 40k

damnit I only got sold for 3k crying that sucks big time



Awwww your worth more then that 3nodding xd heart *huggles*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:30 pm


narrrr i wld rather have metsy 3nodding

teh vannyn

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:32 pm


*huggles* see this is why you are priceless ^^

*double checks the prices for letters*

ok I lied razz I was wrong XD

Thank You Letter For Feb 2004
Given Out to Donators in February 2004
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 7,000-8,500?
Gender: N/A
Equip: Usable Item
Comments: Contains choice of the ZONY Discman or the ZONY MP3 Player.

Thank You Letter for May 2004
Given Out to Donators in May 2004
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 2,500-4,000?
Gender: N/A
Equip: Usable Item
Comments: Contains choice of Bear Pajamas or Monkey Pajamas.


I was thinking of the January letter ^_^;;;
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:35 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
*huggles* see this is why you are priceless ^^

*double checks the prices for letters*

ok I lied razz I was wrong XD

Thank You Letter For Feb 2004
Given Out to Donators in February 2004
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 7,000-8,500?
Gender: N/A
Equip: Usable Item
Comments: Contains choice of the ZONY Discman or the ZONY MP3 Player.

Thank You Letter for May 2004
Given Out to Donators in May 2004
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 2,500-4,000?
Gender: N/A
Equip: Usable Item
Comments: Contains choice of Bear Pajamas or Monkey Pajamas.


I was thinking of the January letter ^_^;;;


Still good xd

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


DyslexicMets
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:38 pm


Looks like Rhina wants me xd heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:41 pm


Sure I want you razz

who wouldn't want a cute sweet guy XD

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:42 pm


I would bid more but I need to actually save up for my quest for a sash XP (which is going no where anyways)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:44 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
Sure I want you razz

who wouldn't want a cute sweet guy XD


redface

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:46 pm


hey Metsy are you on my friend's list yet? Do you know?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:52 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
hey Metsy are you on my friend's list yet? Do you know?


Now you are 3nodding

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:55 pm


YAY*dances*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:07 pm


Lol will this make it more interesting 3nodding


DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


DyslexicMets
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:09 pm


Me off hun night sweet dreams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:11 pm


night Metsy ^^*hugs*

nice towel btw XD

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend


Jools
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:51 pm


*bounces about* hey rhina if u win will u actually pay up?
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//