Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 pm


GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
Oh NO! I forgot to write down Beryl's daughters name! crying Hopefully my friend from way back in the days is on tonight so I can ask her for the name again.

Oh, and chibi-usa... burning_eyes Rei is a psycho...


Let's see...there is Janelle Aquamarine, Bri AKA Sailor Spring, Sailor Star Dreamer, and I think that's it for girls?


eek eek eek OOHHH!!! I just realized why you listed those peoples names. sweatdrop Umm... no, unfortunetly, (then again, maybe fortunetly,) I will not be using anyone's characters that are in the Otaku section for Beryl's daughter's name.



Just a note here about the stories im writing. With the exception of 'Future', I will not be basing the stories off any RPs or Characters affiliated with SMU. 'Past' will be the story of Lone before meeting Sailor Moon, and 'Present' will be a cross over of Lone and crew with Sailor Moon and crew.

However, I do want to make 'Future' a SMU based story, so characters, old rps, and back stories for the 'Future' story will be used. (IE: Lone and his senshi came to Sailor Moon's earth to protect her and her senshi from dying in the battle against Sailor Chaos in the future, which is the back story for "The Beginning")
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:00 pm


Only a few know... I've had a crappy day today, took it out on someone, so now I'm gonna stay away from Gaia for a while. Ja ne.

LoneWolfHunt2


GS Parallel Mercury

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm


Sorry to hear that. It happens. Everyone's human. Apologize and I am sure all can be well again. Hope tomorrow is better!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:04 am


Amen to that, Ami-chan. ^_^

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


The_Unnamed_Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm


So... it's been a while since I've done something random. Or anyone else on this thread. Anyone up to anything?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm


Hmm....random. That's more William Greywind's territory. biggrin

But how about cookies for everyone now that my internet problem is fixed! Haven't had the net in three weeks, was on the phone with countless people from India or Bangladesh or wherever, rebooted things too many times to remember...and finally of all things Ami fixes it!

GS Jadeite


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:10 am


Congratulations Jadeite. I know i've had my fair share of internet problems myself. It's rather unpleasant to be without it for a long period of time, especially if you use it every day. Im glad Ami-chan was able to help. Did she tell you what was wrong with it?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm


Yes she did, but I'm not sure I remember. sweatdrop XD I know I had to call and tell them to update a MAC address or something. Anyway I'm glad to be back.

GS Jadeite


The_Unnamed_Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm


Glad your back Jadeite. Now you gotta catch up on some reading.

OH OH OH! GUYS GUYS GUYS! If we havent done it yet, we should do a RP where everyone get's sent back into the past, into the feudal days of Japan. ((SAMURAI!)) ^_^; Well, it's an idea, but I thought it would be fun! *Squirms* I wanna be in the snow again! A sword fight in the middle of a snow field! EEEEEEEEE!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:41 pm


:Shakes head: Are we talking like kill bill style or (Can't spell) sameri Jack style?

Nyssa Traken


HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 pm


"Samurai" is the correct spelling, fyi. ^^

I tried crossing Sailor Moon with Rurouni Kenshin once...it was an epic fail. Somehow, I just can't see the Senshi in that era unless they were, well, not Senshi...
I also tried crossing it with Inuyasha in the feudal era, and that didn't work either.
They just don't mix!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm


Thanks Houou sweatdrop I'll learn to spell one day lol

Nyssa Traken


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 am


The_Unnamed_Soldier
Glad your back Jadeite. Now you gotta catch up on some reading.

OH OH OH! GUYS GUYS GUYS! If we havent done it yet, we should do a RP where everyone get's sent back into the past, into the feudal days of Japan. ((SAMURAI!)) ^_^; Well, it's an idea, but I thought it would be fun! *Squirms* I wanna be in the snow again! A sword fight in the middle of a snow field! EEEEEEEEE!!!


I definately like this idea, Lone. 3nodding It would give me a chance to further better my sword techniques.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm


*Raises a finger* So in order to bring the senshi back in time, we don't cross the stories with any other Anime. *Thinks* We can come up with our own story, like take (Forgive me as I dont know ANY Japanese history) a famous lady from Japanese history, slightly mod the story to where she was actually a Senshi. "The First Sailor Soldier of Japan." As I've show you guys with my Valkyrie Senshi, not every outfit has to be a sailor fuku. Maybe for the 'First', she wore samurai armor, or a ninja outfit? I'm just throwing ideas out there to spark peoples brains to make ideas. And to counter the modern day fukus being in the past, maybe the outfits, automatically change acording to the times, so let's put Sailor Moon in a ninja outfit.

*The Valkyrie Senshi grab Usagi, lifting her into the air as they carry her into the back room, coming back as soon as they had changed Sailor Moon's fuku into a Ninja Fuku.*

See? ((Obviously, this last part was meant to be a joke unless you guys really like that idea.))

The_Unnamed_Soldier


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm


The_Unnamed_Soldier
*Raises a finger* So in order to bring the senshi back in time, we don't cross the stories with any other Anime. *Thinks* We can come up with our own story, like take (Forgive me as I dont know ANY Japanese history) a famous lady from Japanese history, slightly mod the story to where she was actually a Senshi. "The First Sailor Soldier of Japan." As I've show you guys with my Valkyrie Senshi, not every outfit has to be a sailor fuku. Maybe for the 'First', she wore samurai armor, or a ninja outfit? I'm just throwing ideas out there to spark peoples brains to make ideas. And to counter the modern day fukus being in the past, maybe the outfits, automatically change acording to the times, so let's put Sailor Moon in a ninja outfit.

*The Valkyrie Senshi grab Usagi, lifting her into the air as they carry her into the back room, coming back as soon as they had changed Sailor Moon's fuku into a Ninja Fuku.*

See? ((Obviously, this last part was meant to be a joke unless you guys really like that idea.))


No, i like the idea of a heavily armor clad senshi as a samurai warrioress. That's my opinion anyway.
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//