Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naonaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:12 pm


Well. Moving on... *leaves the thread*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:14 pm


o poop she left , bring on the next new person

blorkbarrowdeath


Yoshindo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:34 am


'Ello, y'all. I be the shinoshi, Yoshindo. (Real name shall remain classified until... umm... I feel like telling.) ninja

I am a major fan of catgirls, be they from anime, games, whatever. Well, of course youse all know that. Why else would I be here, yo? Anyway, I hope I won't be a bother to anybody and hope I can help in anyway if needed.

...and one day, I shall get off my lazy butt and go on a catgirl drawing spree. ...one day... gonk
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:32 pm


Hello, I'm ShadowWisp, and I'm a huge catpeople fan! Aren't they just so adorable? heart n_n

A few things...I won't give out my real name online. Boys, I'm taken...and one more statement...

I LOVE CATPEOPLE! heart

I also love helping people, so if anyone has any questions, fee free to PM me!

ShadowWisp


GoldWind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:33 pm


Hello my names HellDriver12 and im new here plzz dont hrut me Neko-Gals My reall names Peter Ly and my Nick name is Neko and you could call me a pet cuz in school girls like me and call me Neko. eek 3nodding I hope you like my Siggy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:36 pm


HellDriver12
Hello my names HellDriver12 and im new here plzz dont hrut me Neko-Gals My reall names Peter Ly and my Nick name is Neko and you could call me a pet cuz in school girls like me and call me Neko. eek 3nodding I hope you like my Siggy


*purrs and rubs against his leg* Hello! I'm new, too! heart

ShadowWisp


GoldWind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:38 pm


Nice ta meet ya too. *Mew*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:40 pm


HellDriver12
Nice ta meet ya too. *Mew*


Hey, do you know how to turn on PMs?

ShadowWisp


GoldWind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:41 pm


No i dont sorry
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:44 pm


HellDriver12
No i dont sorry


At the top of the page, go to profile > edit profile > enable Private Messages > yes. Okay? heart

ShadowWisp


GoldWind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:49 pm


Okay thank you *Mew*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:55 pm


HellDriver12
Okay thank you *Mew*


*nudges* So, turn them on already! heart

ShadowWisp


Haru-dono

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:17 pm


ok then i'm Haru-dono (well thats my nick name or one of the many nick names i have) i love cat and cat girls and have for awhile, i read lots of manga and anime i'm in 5 grade and love having fun and drawing.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:25 pm


Haru-dono
ok then i'm Haru-dono (well thats my nick name or one of the many nick names i have) i love cat and cat girls and have for awhile, i read lots of manga and anime i'm in 5 grade and love having fun and drawing.

Yo, Haru. whats up???

BlackChrono


Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:38 pm


Hello there my name is Matt. I absolutely love cats (I own a four year old tabby named Domingo) and catgirls (because there so damn hot!) Currently I'm 18 and homeschooled and next year am going to the University of Chicago (Yay!) I have blue eyes and brown hair and is involved in my local highschools JSA and anime clubs.
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//