|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:08 pm
candycrack Evaporation Give meh a #2 rate please? xp me likes alot. is too lazy to give details. 9/10 Thiers just something about it I can't place my fingure on to give it a 10 surprised sweatdrop To me it's a little plain >< But it's only a temp. until I get enough gold to buy the items for the one that I want >< 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:37 pm
I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:18 am
Heika [ddrfreek] Heika [ddrfreek] Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd Wow, you got a lucky start @_@ So who is your sister? I've been ordered not to give out her user name. gonk She doesn't want beggars. Not saying that you are. sweatdrop Ah that's alright, I was just curious if I knew her. Probably not though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:44 am
laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:52 am
candycrack laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd :OO *steals you and eats you* heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:15 pm
Heika candycrack laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd :OO *steals you and eats you* heart surprised addicting isn't it. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:53 pm
candycrack laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd Some kids at my school sniff Pixie Stix. gonk I like candy cigarettes, they tasty.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:42 pm
laFred candycrack laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd Some kids at my school sniff Pixie Stix. gonk I like candy cigarettes, they tasty.I tried that once. It burned. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:05 pm
Heika laFred candycrack laFred I like candy. 3nodding Crack I'm not to fond of, but, uhh, candy is good. xp but its candy crack... kinda like candy cigarettes xd Some kids at my school sniff Pixie Stix. gonk I like candy cigarettes, they tasty.I tried that once. It burned. xd So I've heard. sweatdrop They're stupid kids, though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:32 pm
Hmm.. Could I have a 2 rating~?
Your Avatar= FOMG spifftastic. <333 Everything matches and you made that stupid hat look good and the shirt looks so awsome and stuff~ :3 10/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:48 pm
Thoc Hmm.. Could I have a 2 rating~?
Your Avatar= FOMG spifftastic. <333 Everything matches and you made that stupid hat look good and the shirt looks so awsome and stuff~ :3 10/10
whee 3nodding It looks bodacious.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Thoc Hmm.. Could I have a 2 rating~?
Your Avatar= FOMG spifftastic. <333 Everything matches and you made that stupid hat look good and the shirt looks so awsome and stuff~ :3 10/10
xd thanks, Ive grown a new found love of the skull hellmet. Hmm as for your rate... Positive +creative spin on the pimpin look +good balancing Negitive -the mask matches nothing. -the neo punk items are a bit to bright -your using two haves of different sets to pull the look together. sweatdrop Overall: 7.5/10 Suggestions: Try losing the socks or gloves, and switching them for something black. More brown needs to be added somewhere to pull the mask in, the were tail isn't pulling it off too well. Perhaps were feet to give it a bit more brown.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:37 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:28 pm
heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:31 pm
Can I have a 2 rate?
*listens to sad songs* ._.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|