Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
||----&gt; CC's Corner. //Yada. Yada. Yada. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:46 pm


candycrack
Heika
candycrack
laFred
Twins!


Thats the plan for the couple contest. heart

So did you see the updated thread version, I put it together much better this time since its actualy in a more progressive phase heart
heart We shall win. xd heart


Of course. heart That and free contest are good contest.
Hehe. I need to make a new outfit. xd Even though I just made this one tonight. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:48 pm


Yeah I still have some items, I havent even used yet... I just got good deals on em in the marketplace so I bought them... I should work on stuff with those. But Im having too much fun with this outfit right now xd

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:52 pm


candycrack
Yeah I still have some items, I havent even used yet... I just got good deals on em in the marketplace so I bought them... I should work on stuff with those. But Im having too much fun with this outfit right now xd
Hehe, I have 71 wearable items. And mostly all of them match with something else. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:56 pm


Heika
candycrack
Yeah I still have some items, I havent even used yet... I just got good deals on em in the marketplace so I bought them... I should work on stuff with those. But Im having too much fun with this outfit right now xd
Hehe, I have 71 wearable items. And mostly all of them match with something else. xd


xd I have around 400 wareable items gonk

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:58 pm


candycrack
Heika
candycrack
Yeah I still have some items, I havent even used yet... I just got good deals on em in the marketplace so I bought them... I should work on stuff with those. But Im having too much fun with this outfit right now xd
Hehe, I have 71 wearable items. And mostly all of them match with something else. xd


xd I have around 400 wareable items gonk
:OO That's alot. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:00 pm


sweatdrop yes, but I did join October 15th of last year and Ive gone through 3 mini shops. xd The 3rd one was the charm

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:02 pm


candycrack
sweatdrop yes, but I did join October 15th of last year and Ive gone through 3 mini shops. xd The 3rd one was the charm
xd heart Yes you have been around a long time. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:03 pm


Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O

[ddrfreek]


Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:04 pm


[ddrfreek]
Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O
Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:04 pm


Heika
[ddrfreek]
Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O
Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd


surprised lucky you.

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:05 pm


Heika
[ddrfreek]
Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O
Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd

Wow, you got a lucky start @_@

So who is your sister?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:05 pm


Give meh a #2 rate please? xp

Evaporation


Evaporation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:06 pm


Heika
[ddrfreek]
Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O
Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd
My aunt taught me about gaia 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:06 pm


Evaporation
Give meh a #2 rate please? xp


me likes alot. is too lazy to give details. 9/10 Thiers just something about it I can't place my fingure on to give it a 10 surprised sweatdrop

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Heika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:07 pm


[ddrfreek]
Heika
[ddrfreek]
Heika: That can't be your first account, can it?! o_O
Yes it can. :OOO My sister gave me an OMG and like 30k when I joined. 3nodding Sold the OMG. She also taught me everything about gaia. xd

Wow, you got a lucky start @_@

So who is your sister?
I've been ordered not to give out her user name. gonk She doesn't want beggars. Not saying that you are. sweatdrop
Reply
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//