Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 pm


...Oh right! Another one of mine is....KimYeSung@yahoo.com? I think. It's for a gaia account. I don't use it. o: It's not really for fan purposes or main email.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:12 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ xD Well, it's still a pretty cool yahoo sn. biggrin

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 am


Haha, thanks. Mmm, do you have yahoo or gmail??
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:56 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ I do have yahoo.
But, I don't go on it. It's basically all my siblings account, but
it's only my sister that goes on it, but barely.
&I don't have gmail. >.>;

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:15 pm


Ahh....gmail's good. biggrin

Soo...you use other stuff??
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:46 pm


User Image

`♥ gmail confuses me. >.<""

I only have msn. A lot of people have it.
&yahoo too.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:22 pm


Oh, yes. My cousins have MSN too I think?? >.< Yahoo is used a lot. MSN is mostly for chatting right??
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:29 pm


User Image

`♥ It's used for chatting, webcamming, micing, games.
A lottt. >.< I usually just webcam and chat.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:48 pm


Wow! That's pretty cool! I only know of chatting and email.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:22 pm


User Image

`♥ xD And also email! ahaha
But I'm always on it. xD


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:10 am


I saw my aunt log in to her email account on MSN and I was like, why would she use her chinese name for a email account. Then, I realized it wasn't Chinese.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:43 am


User Image

`♥ Hehe, xD

Super Junior~!!! Aiiiishhhhhee, I miss them so much.
I wonder what they're doing?


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am


probably promoting haengbok..... >>
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am


User Image

`♥ Lately, I've been hearing a lot of that song!
Never gets old, heart
And I keep watching the mv since i have it dwnlded on to my comp.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:06 am


*nod*
I've been obsessing over KangTa "Island". xd
I love the song... ><
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//