Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:27 pm


Hey there,
well lets see I am 15 yearsold, turning 16 in April!! well i love anime and i like games with good anime picys like Ragnarok Online for example. X3
well i live here in Canada, I love kitties and wolfs for animals! ummmm o.o;; i love to eat sweets lots and lots of sweets!! =D My fav type of music would have to be rock. and the most important thing would be my josh!! heart i love my joshie ^___^ hes everything to me heart heart heart *points to siggy* my hubby <3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:39 am


I took notice, most people are saying a lot about themselves. I like to leave a little for the imagination ^.~ So anything really about my IRL life, you'll have to ask me personaly. Unless I disclose it otherwise xd
But as to my Gaiain life, I am the leader of my very own GGN guild. It's been active as a normal "guild" for almost two years then we finally got it up and running as a GGN *yay*
When i'm on gaia, mostly I roleplay. .. or fish .. . sometimes. I prefer rp-ing though xd So if I'm on, 9 times outta 10 thats what I'm doing. -lol- I don't mind friendly PM's now and again ^^
Oh! and I make banners ^.^;; for free, unless I'm given some gold as a tip sweatdrop Well... thats me in a nut-shell

Yotsuba


Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:35 pm


Well my real name is Sarah I am sopmore in college right now. Umm I have really just like cat girl probaly ever since I started liking anime which was way back when I was freshmen in high school, not only do I like the way they look but I really like most cat girls attiudes and personalities..I actully wish there were more animes that had cat girls in them. I have only come across a few that actully do have them. lol not that I mind seeing stuff like that in hentai mind you...but that can't be the only place you can see them.
(that always has made me think though...I mean out of all the kind of diffrent anime girls you can have most of the time you see cat girls in hentais more then anything else. Is there somthing about a half woman half cat that just screams sex appeal lol or I am I just not getting it.? )
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:36 pm


hiya newbies!!!myew!!=^_^=

Kit Knowwii


Nerienea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:35 am


I should have posted earlier.

Anyway.

I'm not telling you my real name, but I'm from California. I like cats and catgirls, but my mom's allergic to cats. I like anime and video games, but I prefer anime to video games. I like writing and sometimes drawing (better at writing though).

In terms of catgirls/catboys, it's all about the ears!

I am really weird. I'm a senoir in high school. I run my own forum (listed in siggy) which, partially due to some past echnical difficulties, is super inactive. It's okay now though, all we need is a few members.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:42 am


Nerienea
I should have posted earlier.

Anyway.

I'm not telling you my real name, but I'm from California. I like cats and catgirls, but my mom's allergic to cats. I like anime and video games, but I prefer anime to video games. I like writing and sometimes drawing (better at writing though).

In terms of catgirls/catboys, it's all about the ears!

I am really weird. I'm a senoir in high school. I run my own forum (listed in siggy) which, partially due to some past echnical difficulties, is super inactive. It's okay now though, all we need is a few members.


Hello!!! blaugh

BlackChrono


Sindeas

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:14 pm


Hello im Sindeas (Adam if you want my really name) im new somewhat X_X ive been in the guild for a while but i havnt been on or posted here so yeah hows every one.. i love catgirlssomesay i like them to much sweatdrop oh well hey ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:33 pm


Kit Knowwii
hiya newbies!!!myew!!=^_^=
dont be mean to them blaugh we need them

blorkbarrowdeath


Kit Knowwii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:29 pm


blorkbarrowdeath
Kit Knowwii
hiya newbies!!!myew!!=^_^=
dont be mean to them blaugh we need them


I didn't mean to sound mean...I was a newbie too....I just don't know what to call all of them...*thinks* Hiya kitties!!!myew!!=^_^=doe that work?? = eek =
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:30 pm


Ok... I have been on for a while and NEVER saw this thread... soooooo.
I am Sibia. ... I like cats... and catgirls... so It's clear why I am here. *pounces on everyone playfully*

Sibia


Kit Knowwii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:32 pm


Sibia
Ok... I have been on for a while and NEVER saw this thread... soooooo.
I am Sibia. ... I like cats... and catgirls... so It's clear why I am here. *pounces on everyone playfully*


well hiya!!*pounces back on her* Welcome to CFU!!!myew!!=^_^=
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:38 pm


*wanders in, tail swishing*
Hello, I am NekoKittyNao. My name is quite a secret, and coincidentally, it is Nao.

naonaos


Kit Knowwii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:40 pm


NekoKittyNao
*wanders in, tail swishing*
Hello, I am NekoKittyNao. My name is quite a secret, and coincidentally, it is Nao.


Hiyas!!nice ta meetcha Nao!!My names Kit*pounces on her*myew!!=^_^=
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:45 pm


Kit Knowwii
NekoKittyNao
*wanders in, tail swishing*
Hello, I am NekoKittyNao. My name is quite a secret, and coincidentally, it is Nao.


Hiyas!!nice ta meetcha Nao!!My names Kit*pounces on her*myew!!=^_^=
*is pounced* How do you know my name? I said that was secret, did I not? xd

naonaos


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:46 pm


hello, nao, ncie to meet you im Nick 3nodding your not goign to tell us what yo uliek to do or anything else liek that xd
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//