Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 am


Sailor Epsilon
GS Parallel Uran_us
blaugh lucky I'd would have loved to have been there. I have never been to a cosplay convention


Never? -gasp- You need to go to one!!! D:
All manga is 20% off!!! xd


Manga 20% off?! I NEED to go to one for once in my life!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm


You'd probably spend all your money on manga if you did go.

I did. T.T

Kureno Kyousuke


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:34 pm


I haven't been to one either. ^^;;;
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm


Honestly, I think Chibiusa and Helios' child will have a mixture of Pink and blue. Or maybe just plain white. Yeah... not sure, making guesses sweatdrop

l Sailor Chibi Moon l


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:54 pm


I think it would be lovely if the child had white hair. ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:56 am


You know...Black, white, gold,and red could be likely colors if you think about it.

Black-Earth/Moon : Earth as in dirt. There is black dirt and a particular beach on earth where the sands are black. Moon wise, think of the New moon-it's black. >>;

White: Full Moon on any other normal day looks white. Earth wise: White sandy beaches, flowers animals...

Gold/Blonde: The moon does have this shade especially during the rainy season.

Red: Red Moon- Rainy season again. Or a Lunar eclipse.

The colors make sense in a way. o.o; Dunno about Usa's hair color. Seems more of a Earth thing because Pink is naturally found on Earth rather then the moon...

*Rambling.*

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,850 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

GS Neo Sailor Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:39 pm


Wow! 50% of us who have voted in the poll says that their kid will have white.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:58 pm


Hmm... So i deleted the last post i put up and opened a new section in the video sub forum for AMVs. Hope people will put their favorite AMVs there.

LoneWolfHunt2


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm


Those AMV's are wonderful so far, Lone-san. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm


I'm going for white. My thought process was a bit different though. It seems that with moon princesses, hair changes each generation. First you have white, then yellow with Usagi, then pink for Kousagi and ChibiUsa. Traits can often skip a generation, so kids can inherit traits from their grandmothers...so I'm guessing the little one's hair would go back to white.

Now for my reaction...O-O What!?! Chibi-usa is having a baby??? Boy did I miss something that big? XD When did this happen??

GS Parallel Mercury


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:46 pm


Lol, no Ami-chan. She's still a little girl and all. This was just a hypothetical poll/question for everyone to talk about. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 pm


I chose purple...because it's the second favorite color for women (behind blue), and the second most hated color for men. (I wonder if the stats people made it up, like the other 76.5%? Oh well.)

Meet my new pet, Scales.

Sailor Beryl- Aquamarine


GS Parallel Mercury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:11 pm


Setsuna Lady Pluto
Lol, no Ami-chan. She's still a little girl and all. This was just a hypothetical poll/question for everyone to talk about. ^_^


Oh...good..phew! sweatdrop sweatdrop Thanks Setsuna-chan redface

Purple would make sense too. XD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:22 pm


*Pokes* Who is Kousagi? Anyways, now that the people have spoken for color, now what should the hair style be? Im not gonna make a poll for this because obviously, I have no sense at all when it comes to clothing or hair styles.

LoneWolfHunt2

Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//