Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BumblebeeZ3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:12 pm


Talon Prime
The idea is intriguing . . . But it seems awkward to buy that guitar just for a single game. Single game controllers is a bad idea for my limited budget.

2 games now biggrin
I'd say at least give the game a try if a friend has it, or a store with it on display is nearby.
I'm no good at it, but I still enjoy it.
Just beat the easy mode, but I doubt I'll make it through medium, as my pinky strength and dexterity is not that high.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:25 pm


I think it all depends on the price range of that guitar controller. If it's pretty cheap or is at least the price of a regular controller (which I know isn't likly) then I'd spend the little bit of money if the game's fun enough. I haven't played it yet but I've seen it on display for people to play at Best Buy and other such places.

KnightFourteen
Crew


Mylian
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:46 am


The price of the bundled game plus controller is about 79 bucks. So that's what, 50 for the game and 30 for the controller? I've seen worse prices for peripherals.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:52 pm


If you do the newb quest don't buy the 2g clothes, you'll be forced to wear what you bought while you're doing the quest.

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:32 am


Since we are interested in Transformers, technology should be apart of it. So here is a link a friend of mine sent and it's really awesome. New technology is now here lol.

Click Here
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:19 pm


Oh my god, that s**t is going to change the entire face of the digital animation industry. It's going to make the 3D mouse absolutely redundant when you can instead network a tablet-type laptop to your computer and have a whole new level of naturally intuitive control over the image.

Mylian
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

X-Arachnis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:49 am


WOW! imagine surfing the internet with such an interface! no more RSI from the mouse, no more cramped arms...and the desks are gonna be really empty too...no more keyboard or mouse, just the monitor and soundspeakers....
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:14 pm


Yeah, that is a pretty sweet application and tech vid. Hope fully it won't take 'til after any of our lifetimes for this kind of stuff to become main-stream.

KnightFourteen
Crew


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:11 am


Well if it becomes main stream, it will probably cost a limb to purchase. Not to mention all the gaming world will completely change.

I just felt it was very "star trek" when I first saw it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:40 pm


I'd say give it about 15 years before it becomes relatively common, and reasonably affordable. Thats my guestimate based on the rapid emergence of other technologies and the eventual mass production/availability of said technologies. Keep in mind I'm no futurist, but it seems reasonable, especially given the growing popularity of touch screen technology with Palms, tablets, and the DS.

BumblebeeZ3


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:59 am


BumblebeeZ3
I'd say give it about 15 years before it becomes relatively common, and reasonably affordable. Thats my guestimate based on the rapid emergence of other technologies and the eventual mass production/availability of said technologies. Keep in mind I'm no futurist, but it seems reasonable, especially given the growing popularity of touch screen technology with Palms, tablets, and the DS.


Well for it to replace everything and be affordable that a commoner (like myself) can buy it, ya it would take 15 years or so. But for those who's keeping up with technology it might be very "common" per se in a few years if they push it out onto the market. It would be like the touch screen stuff.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:03 pm


15 years is a good estimate for it to hit mainstream, but industries like digital animation will probably be using this sooner than that.

Mylian
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:31 pm


For all those following the evil alien invasion; I think they want Santa... gonk

Go look for yourselves neutral

First password:

urmothership

Second password:

foo

bar

baz

quux

((In that order, each one on a different line, from top to bottom.))

Third password:

http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/04/7f/289bf9fc4f7f04.png

((Copy and paste the link, or click on the link and then copy from the address bar in the new window.))

RedBino

Lotus Elise

Blue

Creep

((In that order, each one on a different line, from top to bottom. Capitalizing the letters is necessary this time.))

Fourth page:

there is no cow level

zurg1234

delta

((In that order, each one on a different line, from top to bottom. The third box is in the lower left hand corner of the screen.))

Fifth page:

111206 processing = 12/11/'06

((It is the date of the next unlock.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:47 pm


Any new info on this?

Hino Recca
Crew


Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:39 am


a friend of mine sent me a PM showing the final steps . . . it allows for a person to get the alien antannae or the resistance mask, both of which I am wearing at the moment. Does anybody want me to finish the instructions to get these items?
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//