Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:22 pm


Kitsune, Super Junior is well...hot. That's what makes everyone swoon. I just giggle. biggrin

EeTeuk: Eeee....how creepy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:41 pm


`♥ Well, if you have msn,
maybe I could add you on msn and send it to you from there?
Some songs you could also dwnld off limewire as well. >.<
And there are some on SJFH, I'm pretty sure?

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


darkkitsune_30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:45 am


thats true! suju is just ... hot!
... suju also make me giggle, usually when i think of them, i just suddenly giggle...

its hard to pick just 1 person in suju to be your favorite

"sayang!" i don't have an msn, i'll try searching for some in multiply and sjfh. tnx for pointing me to the right direction
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:23 pm


Yes, exactly. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:51 pm


`♥ Oh no problem. biggrin

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:58 pm


O___O I don't have MSN either.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 pm


`♥ Wow. Msn is pretty good though.
:] It's useful. biggrin

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm


Ahh...I don't have AIM either. I have...EMAIL!!

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:15 pm


`♥ Eeek! Same.
Email = MSN as well. (:

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 am


Hooray to emails! However, I opened like, four? One for each of my gaia accounts. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:57 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ xD I have a whole bunch too!
Around 4 or 5 as well. I use only like...2 of them? xD

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:20 am


Wow, me too! I only use two of them.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:21 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Great.


I love how my email is mrsheekyung.
It's lovely. <3

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 pm


Really? One of mine is leetuek.rocks. I didn't know how to spell 'teuk' at the time when I made it, so I spelled it wrong. biggrin I loves Teukie!! It was still at the time I just began liking Suju. D:

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ XD Aww.
That's splendid. (:
Argh, this girl's email is ____sarangheenim.
D:< I did not insert her name.

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//