|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:36 am
candycrack Get some originality. Get some complexity. Stop looking like everyone else with a damn pumpkin stump these days... Its just not cool... Like what the hell? Do you like looking like everyone else around halloween or something... realy its just lame. gonk gonk xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:38 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eloquent Conversationalist
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:13 am
A number 2 rating, please.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:38 pm
Mou A number 2 rating, please. Well, the outfit is definatly well balanced, however its something Ive seen hundreds of different versions of. But I suposed that can't realy be helped. Overall it has a ncie look, and I dont know what to suggest for it. 8.5/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:41 pm
Two and four, if you don't mind. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:16 pm
crappybunny Two and four, if you don't mind. 3nodding Very cute blue red and frey outfit. The only negitive thing about it is the red and white stripped tights, either try adding more red twords the bottom in another way or add some more white to the upper body. 8.7/10 you remind me of: sugarcult: stuck in america Thanks. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:29 pm
candycrack crappybunny Two and four, if you don't mind. 3nodding Very cute blue red and frey outfit. The only negitive thing about it is the red and white stripped tights, either try adding more red twords the bottom in another way or add some more white to the upper body. 8.7/10 you remind me of: sugarcult: stuck in america Thanks. heart I did it again! gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:46 pm
RoFL don't worry about it I did it quite a few times when I first opened the guild xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:28 am
whee Hello, there. gonk I was deleting my thread with my new mod abilities and I didn't even see the button at the very bottom that says "Delete Topic." gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:02 pm
laFred whee Hello, there. gonk I was deleting my thread with my new mod abilities and I didn't even see the button at the very bottom that says "Delete Topic." gonk xd LoL, it takes some getting used too. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:45 pm
candycrack RoFL don't worry about it I did it quite a few times when I first opened the guild xd I did that once in [Vi]'s guild, and she did it to me. xd It was funny...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:13 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:45 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:22 pm
*shrugs* I just wanted to say hi, but I didn't want to pull out the keyboard and type. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:38 pm
laFred *shrugs* I just wanted to say hi, but I didn't want to pull out the keyboard and type. xd rofl, Ic
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|