Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 pm


*Watches movie. Stands up, walks over to Chibiusa, takes ALL of her alcohal away.*

"You are banned from drinking from my drinking cabinet ever again."

*Takes the cabinet key from Chibiusa and walks away.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm


Hey, random question, Since Usagi had Golden Hair color, though she had red hair as Chibi Chibi, and Chibi-usa has pink hair, will chibi-usa's child with Elios have pink hair, or will it be a different color?

LoneWolfHunt2


Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 pm


Maybe a mix? Light a very feint pink? ((But how did Chibiusa get pink hair out of blonde and black?))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 am


Perhaps Mamoru has a Lolita complex and while Usagi was Chibi Chibi... I'll stop right there. I think I watched too much Rurouni Kenshin for one life time.

LoneWolfHunt2


Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 am


Wasn't Mamoru around 20 what he first met Usagi? She was about 14......

....I think you may be right. o.o
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
Hey, random question, Since Usagi had Golden Hair color, though she had red hair as Chibi Chibi, and Chibi-usa has pink hair, will chibi-usa's child with Elios have pink hair, or will it be a different color?


*Blushes a dark pink* o _ o
And... LOOOOONE! I WAS NEVER DRINKING ALCOHAL!!! scream D;

I Chibiusa-chan I


Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,850 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm


Only in the Anime Epsilon. (oddly enough it remains the same in dub). Manga he was only a few years older at the age of 17 when Usagi was 14. (three year difference).

There are tons of theories about why Chibiusa's hair is pink. Though if you think we never -ever- see Endymion/Mamoru's parents. So the pink could've come from his family. Genetically. (Then there's only one colored picture where Usagi's earth mother has pink hair but I think that's a color fluke because she has like indigo hair and brown eyes-something like that).

Makes me wonder how Usagi and Shingo have like Blonde/dirty blone hair and one has blue eyes and the other has blue/green eyes if both parents don't even have the same coloring. (Kenji has black hair and brown eyes)


*coughs* >>;;

So I think if Chibiusa got with Heilos the child might end up with either of these colors: Black, Light pink(on the verge of white), Pale blonde, and Lavender/indigo maybe.

Guessing of course.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm


GAH! More color schemes I didnt add! Gah! Well, I just the last option on the poll will be the 'other' as in, one thats not on the list. I was gonna makeit brown, but if you think about it, brown hair is rarely used for the main character in magical girl type shows (when transformed if I have to add this part).

Oh, and I figured if Nine ever read these posts and saw the pool, shed go nuts over green. But I guess she never saw it yet.

LoneWolfHunt2


Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,850 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 pm


Yeah, but if you think about it, it would be clever if it was true.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 pm


*Has a huge grin on his face.*

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

It's that time again! Where I do something completely random!

But... this time... its not me doing it... it's... THE SAILOR SENSHI'S TURN!!!

Using my super awesome powers of mind control... I made the Sailors do...

THIS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lKXn-yzwKg&feature=related

((*Scratches side of head* I have mind control powers? Grrr. Crisis! Get outta my head!))

LoneWolfHunt2


Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm


Oh! How cute!~~~~

I just got back from a cosplay convention. There was a group of Sailor Moon cosplayers. Zoisite gave me hugs. :3 I'll post a pic later.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:35 pm


blaugh lucky I'd would have loved to have been there. I have never been to a cosplay convention

Nyssa Traken


Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:06 pm


very cool
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:29 pm


GS Parallel Uran_us
blaugh lucky I'd would have loved to have been there. I have never been to a cosplay convention


Never? -gasp- You need to go to one!!! D:
All manga is 20% off!!! xd

Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//