Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Word association game!!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Games???
  <3
  ^_^
  -_-
  :(
  :
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:57 pm


Toe
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:47 am


jam 3nodding xp

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:05 pm


(Ewws...)

Sammiches!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:12 am


(I know. XD)

alligator (*drools a little*)

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:27 pm


(I've never.. had alligator.. o___o )

Purses ;___;
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:43 pm


(Kinda like watery fish sticks if you ask me but I tell you what I feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof when I eat alligator. I mean come on, it's alligator!)

lips

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:01 pm


(Hrm.. I think if it was available to me, I'd try it. 0__o I've eaten lots of strange things. >_> )

Stick
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:21 pm


(That's what happened to me. I was so baffled by seeing alligator on a menu. XD Shark was a friend's idea. I *really* didn't like that. xp )

poke

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:56 pm


(Where WERE you exactly? XD )

Cactus
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:42 am


(For alligator, couple different Cajun restaurants. *drools some more, for various reasons* For shark, the grocery store then my house.)

Flats.

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:02 pm


(Hrrm... the only Cajun restaurant I know of is the small one in the mall's food court 0_o Then again, I don't go out very much. The store I work at sells strange things though. Frog leggies! :0 )

Tortilla
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:25 am


(Yeahhhh....I don't think they'd have alligator. And I'd pass on 'em anyway until you find a real authentic restaurant for comparison purposes. *makes a face @ "frog legs"* Can't do it...can't eat anything I've ever kept as a pet.)

steak

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:04 pm


{Oh dear, that's the worst.. I wouldn't be able to eat anything that I've had as a pet either... (well, exception is fish.. but they're not the same kind of fish that I would be eating X__x )

I've never had frog legs though.. }

Cow ;__;
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:50 am


(Every rule needs an exception. ^_^)

Happy.

Faranath
Crew


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:50 am


lucky
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//