Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeko5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:28 pm


Chubi Cross Chan
ello all,Chubi Chan here,if ya feel the need to call me something short,Chubi will do fine.Just a random cat/cat-chick lover.I've loved cats for quite a bit of my life.22 now,got a house with 2 chicks (I'm a dood),who I've known sence elementry school,and trust me more then they trust their boyfriends.I got a G/F who's on gaia too,she lives in japan,so she'll be on at odd times.I got a tiny 1-2 month old part himilayian all black kitten who is pratically demonic.She fears the holy cross,and holy water.and will randomly attack you...

Maybe your cat is just crazy like mine is o_O My cat had a blue eye and a gold eye...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:53 pm


mine has red eyes,still she sleeps.her eyes oddly get bluer and bluer as she gets tired.if that isn't a sign of a demon,that let god strike me down (hahaha,rubber shoes.take that god!)

Chubi Cross Chan


+silLLy_d0rk+

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:54 pm


Hello there I'm Chesire_Cat hehe..i just recently got introduced to Cat Girl's and ever since i've been soo addicted because they are soo adorable..i'm almost 16 and yes i'm pregnant and about to be a mommy ^^ I live in Hawaii..i moved here 5 months ago and i originally came from Seattle Washington ^^ I like to write, read, take pics, listen to music, watch anime shows, read manga, and always be on gaia! Hehe I am bi-sexual and a female! And i'm quite a dork! ^_^
I'm a sophomore at Radford and I'm dating Adm <3 Hehe ^_^ :jumps up and down: woo ******** HA!! ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:08 pm


Haha alright...

I'm Zach and I'm a freshman at Radford HS....and I live in Hawaii too. Catgirls rock cuz they're so cute...haha they're awesome. I'm goth/punk and a little ******** up. blaugh Other than that I'm a geek and a dork, and as it turns out I'm apparently a loser too gonk there's a brief introduction of meh.

BTW I'm 15 sweatdrop

Left Middle Right


Left Middle Right

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:13 pm


I've seen you around school I swear.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:04 pm


RisingPowers
I've seen you around school I swear.

hehe really eh? That's wicked awesome! Another person on gaia that goes to my school ^_^

+silLLy_d0rk+


Left Middle Right

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:10 pm


chesire_cat
RisingPowers
I've seen you around school I swear.

hehe really eh? That's wicked awesome! Another person on gaia that goes to my school ^_^
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised though....they're everywhere.... eek
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:20 pm


thsi is very touching cry

blorkbarrowdeath


Dbzcris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:19 pm


i'm...well..my name means "i will kill you" sweatdrop ..call me cris*...i'm 15. i love my school...and...i have nothing else to say..so...bye smile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:05 pm


Hi peoples!

niconama


Chubi Cross Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:16 pm


heh,young people these days...23 and liveing it up domokun
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:32 pm


niconama
Hi peoples!

HI *purrrs and rubs agenst leg* mew?

blorkbarrowdeath


kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:09 pm


ahem

my gaia name it kittykato and my real name is....uncalled for...aka i hate it...i still go to highschool and i hope to become graphic designer im taking art and...well its easy...anyway i love seafood and i love nekos and i hate alchohol that riiiiight i haaaaate it ^-^ but thats ok lol
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:55 pm


nice to meetcha!!!myew!!=^_^=

Kit Knowwii


blorkbarrowdeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:42 pm


kittykato
ahem

my gaia name it kittykato and my real name is....uncalled for...aka i hate it...i still go to highschool and i hope to become graphic designer im taking art and...well its easy...anyway i love seafood and i love nekos and i hate alchohol that riiiiight i haaaaate it ^-^ but thats ok lol

yay seafood, im training for a maasters in some form of science mabey histology or bio-geneteics, and mabey a bachelors in history xd nice to meet you. alchohol is icky xp but i love wine, some of it i dont lie kthe fizzy kind whee
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//