|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:44 pm
laFred *prances in* Hiya, cc. *dances* TA-DA!?! sweatdrop surprised a person a person.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:46 pm
candycrack laFred *prances in* Hiya, cc. *dances* TA-DA!?! sweatdrop surprised a person a person. You know it. wink It's 'cause of stupid school. That's why everyone has run away.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:47 pm
laFred candycrack laFred *prances in* Hiya, cc. *dances* TA-DA!?! sweatdrop surprised a person a person. You know it. wink It's 'cause of stupid school. That's why everyone has run away. 3nodding indeed. stupid schools. scream
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:48 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack laFred *prances in* Hiya, cc. *dances* TA-DA!?! sweatdrop surprised a person a person. You know it. wink It's 'cause of stupid school. That's why everyone has run away. 3nodding indeed. stupid schools. scream Yeah. stressed I have to carry stupid heavy books and ready stupid heavy books and do science. gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
laFred candycrack laFred candycrack laFred *prances in* Hiya, cc. *dances* TA-DA!?! sweatdrop surprised a person a person. You know it. wink It's 'cause of stupid school. That's why everyone has run away. 3nodding indeed. stupid schools. scream Yeah. stressed I have to carry stupid heavy books and ready stupid heavy books and do science. gonk 3nodding I rember those days, good thing I have a break from it all for another few months.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:51 pm
stressed Gotta go read book.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:55 pm
laFred stressed Gotta go read book. aw its okay I have to go do some stuffs now anyways. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:51 pm
I read 5 or 6 novels in a month......often more surprised
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:17 am
Liquid Fury I read 5 or 6 novels in a month......often more surprised I used to read that many when I was like 15 and younger then for some reason I stopped. gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:55 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:37 pm
Rating #5 please! sweatdrop xd
You have a ginormous inventory! eek *will probably dress you later...*
I don't know what number to rate you... what your avi is wearing is totally not my style, but it matches well and all that good stuff. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:53 pm
I just think candycrack is the bomb diggity.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:56 pm
[waffles] Rating #5 please! sweatdrop xd You have a ginormous inventory! eek *will probably dress you later...* I don't know what number to rate you... what your avi is wearing is totally not my style, but it matches well and all that good stuff. 3nodding Get some originality. Get some complexity. Stop looking like everyone else with a damn pumpkin stump these days... Its just not cool... Like what the hell? Do you like looking like everyone else around halloween or something... realy its just lame. gonk LaFred.. The bombdigity huh? xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:58 pm
candycrack LaFred.. The bombdigity huh? xd More bomb diggity than you even know. 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:59 pm
laFred candycrack LaFred.. The bombdigity huh? xd More bomb diggity than you even know. 4laugh amazing. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|