Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Ouran Academy
The Cafeteria Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm


Angel sees gracie walk down the halls. "Grace!"
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm


Startled, she looked up. Oh... Angel she thought.
Trying to smile, she looked at Angel.
"I... I gotta tell you something Angel"

iiGracie


Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm


I know im sorry for keeping you........" he saw her run past him to see a girl named " Grace ". He smiled for the first time in a while and walked past them
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm


She gasps and she grabs her arm, pulls her into the room, and closes the door.

"WHAT! Is it about Demetri? Is it about my brother? What?" she says, eager to hear what might be the worst thing in her life but yet still anticipating it.

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm


For his sneakiness and nosiness he was only known to go close to the door and listine
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 pm


Izumi followed Michi as they walked around the halls.
"Something the matter, Mi-chan?"
"Alex-san and the others just ditched me. I'm looking for them right now..."

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm


Angel sits there staring at grace. "Well?"

She suddenly gets a call from Demetri. She answers it. "Ha... I'm sorry but I have to hang up on you again.

"Wait what? Honey, I'm worried about you! You seem more glum then usual," he says in his british accent.

"I know! I'm sorry!" she says, sighing. "But I'm better now! Gracie joined the academy!" I say, squeeling. "You remember her right?"

Angel talks on the phone for a while.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm


he slides to the floor of the wall next to her door and waits for her to come out........

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:51 pm


he knew.......he had........feelings for her.......
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm


he accedintaly hit the wall but he didnt know he was lost in thought but Angel could hear him

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm


"Maybe I should join this school, I don't want my Angie getting into trouble," Demetri says.

"Naw. I'm doing perfect actually! But I miss you," she says.

"Cheer up, right when you get home I'm taking you to get some shoes."

"What? You hate shopping with me."

"Your worth it. Well I have to go, the boys and I are going to catch up."

"Bye." Angel said, hanging up.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:02 pm


no chance....i have no chance with her....." he got up with his hands in his pocket and knocked on her door

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm


Angel hears and opens the door and looks around. "You ok? I heard a thud."
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:10 pm


yeah i just..............good night Angel..................." he looked down

Keyblader Cloud Strife

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm


"Oh? Ok?" she says as she closes the door to go to sleep. She helps Gracie makes her bed.
Reply
Ouran Academy

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//