Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:31 am


Yeah, that avatars were fine at the size they were. I don't like the bigness of the background or the smallness of the Avatars very much at all.

I also don't care for the fact that the dress clothes are smaller on the female avatars than they are on the male.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:32 pm


Agreed . . . either let us all show some skin, or nobody. No need to be squeamish about one gender.

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:45 pm


I just found out about it right now and it doesn't seem so bad, then again, the last one's flash stuff was pretty cool. I do hate having to get used to a new font all the time though... confused
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:12 am


New font?

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 pm


Recca Hino
New font?
Yeah, isn't there a new font since we last had the site change? Like, since the site had that flash at the top of the page...
I hope I'm not loosing it....
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:13 pm


Hmm, I don't know the font pretty much looks the same to me, but it might be that I just can't tell the difference.

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:40 pm


Recca Hino
Hmm, I don't know the font pretty much looks the same to me, but it might be that I just can't tell the difference.


There is a font change for the topics. It's thinner now but more crisp.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:46 pm


Does anyone here have a Nintendo DS as well as Mario Kart for it? I was just curious 'cause maybe we could exchange friend-codes. 3nodding

KnightFourteen
Crew


Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 pm


I have a DS, but I don't have Mario cart. I'm not a fan of racing games sorry.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:41 am


If I had a DS, then Kart would be in my library. Usually racing games are not my thing either, but it is a game that I did enjoy . . .

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:18 pm


Talon Prime
If I had a DS, then Kart would be in my library. Usually racing games are not my thing either, but it is a game that I did enjoy . . .
Having red and blue turtle shells for weapons and all the non-realistic-ness of that game makes it fun for me. I hate racing games normally too. The only other game I got for the DS is the New Super Mario Brothers.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:09 am


Yeah, that has to be it. Using the weapons to spice up the races, combined with the sheer absurdity of each level, makes it good for me. In fact, me and a group of friends once played the Luigi racetrack on the N64 literally 100 times in a row, just to do it.

As for the New Mario, well, I was mixed about it, but am at the point where I can beat the first castle on the demo version before it's time limit ends my trial.

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:26 pm


BTW, check out what I bought at Anime Expo a few weeks back.

User Image
Only $8 for that, good enough.

User Image
A State Alchemist watch from Full Metal Alchemist. I wanted that thing so badly once I saw it there.

User Image
My "Pixle Art" stuff. They basically give you a bunch of pegs and put the design in yourself, and it gives you blue-prints for several other Mario Bros things. The Silverstreak I aldready had, but still cool none the less
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:33 pm


Is the pocket watch all that cool considering it's size? Does it actaully work?

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:03 am


Recca Hino
Is the pocket watch all that cool considering it's size? Does it actaully work?
Yeah, it's a real pocket watch, and the case is metal, so it's pretty resistant to damage. Also, inside it has inscribed "Remember 3, Oct, 10" which means the 3rd of October, age 10, when they burned thier house down to leave it behind, and it's inscribed inside his watch in the show. Pretty-pretty cool.
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//