|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:00 am
Lolz.
Personally, I found the movies alriiiight, the first one's kool. Hopefully the 4th one, based on Shippuden, is awesome! 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 am
I dont even know a thing about the movies
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
ugh i want the 3rd and hi!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:49 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:26 pm
hey how are you? sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:24 am
A poor arse right now. XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:34 am
rofl I LIKE NARUTO, SHIKAMARU, AND KIBA 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 am
I like Kiba, very... Interesting!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Destructive-Kiwi Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 am
Hi
All my friends have anime crushes on almost every person in the show. It gets pretty weird... sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 am
Sky_Wolf-Dragon Hi All my friends have anime crushes on almost every person in the show. It gets pretty weird... sweatdrop I understand your pain! crying
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:00 am
<3kakashi! hes hott LOL!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 am
sy_cynn Sky_Wolf-Dragon Hi All my friends have anime crushes on almost every person in the show. It gets pretty weird... sweatdrop I understand your pain! crying Pain? You can't see pain till you're caught in the middle of a Sasuke Fan Girl fight. I'm telling you, it took 5 of us to pry 2 of them apart, all the time screaming something like, "Die, Sasuke is MINE!!" "In your dreams!! Sasuke is MINE!!" I hate to tell them neither of them can ever get their hands on him...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 am
Sky_Wolf-Dragon sy_cynn Sky_Wolf-Dragon Hi All my friends have anime crushes on almost every person in the show. It gets pretty weird... sweatdrop I understand your pain! crying Pain? You can't see pain till you're caught in the middle of a Sasuke Fan Girl fight. I'm telling you, it took 5 of us to pry 2 of them apart, all the time screaming something like, "Die, Sasuke is MINE!!" "In your dreams!! Sasuke is MINE!!" I hate to tell them neither of them can ever get their hands on him... interesting... burning_eyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm
I started watching the show for Sakura.
And then I realized Naruto is not as stupid and hyper as I first thought...
My favorite characters? Sakura, Rock Lee and Kakashi.
And for the villains, Zabusa (sp?) and Kabuto.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:12 pm
Zabuza is my fav villan too
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|