Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gakuen Alice Community

Back to Guilds

A place for Gakuen Alice fans of all kinds to unite! 

Tags: Gakuen Alice, Alice Academy, Community, Manga, Anime 

Reply The Gakuen Alice Community
how much are you an addict? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you LOVE gakuen alice?
I GO GAGA FOR IT!
73%
 73%  [ 34 ]
its okay! i mean im not an addict or anything!
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
tch...fine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NO!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
im ready to puke if i hear that again! (whats the point of joinging the guild?)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46


Fintastic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:52 pm


I went GaGa over it.

Not anymore though. >.>
Well... Not that much
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:16 pm


i love the idea of having an alice... lol

this account is so dead


Darkchuucu-lovii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:00 pm


LOLLZ I am such an addict that I was born on the same day as the creator of Gakuen Alice, Higuchi Tachibana. Lol my birthday is March 16, also my favourite colour is orange now. =w= I need a hobby...but I would LOVE to have a alice or something like that.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:05 pm


I'm GAGA for it!!! I really love it so I chose the first option. At first I was GAGA over it, then after a while I stopped because it stopped showing in Animax and i lost contact with it. Then my friend brought it up again and now I'm even more addicted to it then I first was! xd 4laugh 3nodding

Firecaster Kuro Neko


ladyyk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:56 pm


I voted for the first one. I really got addicted to it when I first saw it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:32 am


Really crazy! I watch it more than.. hmm? let's see... more than 10 times I guess.....

Neko13Momoiro


Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:49 pm


I looovvee this series. The recent chappies... I just love them biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm


xll c h i l l y 07 llx
I absolutely love it! It's the only anime/manga which had such a great impact on me...

i agree. This was an anime that i trully loved.

xkatexpollyx


The amazing Bat

Fluffy Pup

7,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm


I became an addict the moment I found out what was an Alice. And I mean I was thinking, daydreaming, and dreaming about it morning, noon, and night!!!!!!!! :3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 pm


The amazing Bat
I became an addict the moment I found out what was an Alice. And I mean I was thinking, daydreaming, and dreaming about it morning, noon, and night!!!!!!!! :3
Me to! xD
I daydream about what alice I would want and such in class xD
my parents thnk im crazy....
but i dont care!
alice's are amazing

novation
Captain

Aged Prophet


Yumi Kagamine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm


i'm crazy about it
why can't i have an alice?!?!
any alice is just so totally awesome!!!!!!!
i read chp 1-105 3 times already
wait, let's go back and read it again!!!
i want a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am


I love it but I'm not an addict.

Claire3918


voix silencieuse

Shy Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 am


This is going GAGA over Gakuen Alice:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, its Gakuen Alice! KYAAAAA~~ *faints of adoration*

Id say thats me... sort of...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm


I stayed up until 2 to 3 in the morning reading the manga...of course I'm addicted! XD

Cant touch Kit

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Purple Carnation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 am


I'll admit - I chose the first option. XD
I just recently found the manga and fell in love. =] I completely caught up to chapter 128 in about a week (maybe more, I honestly don't remember. ^_^; ) The art isn't my favorite, but I still like it. But the story is what really makes it amazing. smile
And I just recently started and finished the anime, and I've gotta say that the ending was kind of a disappointment. =/ And I really wasn't too fond of the art. But it wasn't so bad that it made it unwatchable. =]
I would really be in love with the series more if I found some flipping decent fanfiction! scream
Reply
The Gakuen Alice Community

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//