Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior- Super Summer (episodes) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:15 am



User Image


-
No wonder why I got a little lost when reading the subs and listeing to the audio
-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:11 pm


User Image

`♥ lmfao yeah!
It's so confusing! I was like - "wth is happening?!"
ahahah, but I still could understand it. (:

I can't believe the girl lived in the Philippines for 3 years.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:26 pm


I kinda want to see the Phillipines....

Haha, there was this Filipino guy I knew before. His name was Harold, and my retired Phys. Ed. teacher kept calling him Howard. I accidentally almost called him that.

Still not watching Super Summer... -____-ll
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 am



User Image


-
credit soompi
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]

HoneyJaeSeung


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 am


Ahh! Lucky girl!! biggrin I love the gifs! So cute!! Thank you Jdene!
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//