Welcome to Gaia! ::

l. fraud. ll. death. lll. confidence : The Official Tegan an

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
Banners Updated 10/13 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:38 pm


-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I LOVE THEM....i really like the Emy one heart
biggrin Thank you!
I had to make an Emy one! She deserves it 3nodding
indeed she does
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 pm


amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I LOVE THEM....i really like the Emy one heart
biggrin Thank you!
I had to make an Emy one! She deserves it 3nodding
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd

LeNamer
Captain


XK_Mari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 pm


I love Emy....That is so my new sig! biggrin xd You've made my day!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 am


XK_Mari
I love Emy....That is so my new sig! biggrin xd You've made my day!!
Me too heart heart

LeNamer
Captain


Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:10 pm


-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I LOVE THEM....i really like the Emy one heart
biggrin Thank you!
I had to make an Emy one! She deserves it 3nodding
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd
Hell she needs her own damn planet!! i would sure as hell live there 3nodding xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:46 pm


amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I LOVE THEM....i really like the Emy one heart
biggrin Thank you!
I had to make an Emy one! She deserves it 3nodding
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd
Hell she needs her own damn planet!! i would sure as hell live there 3nodding xd
Hell ya!


Your back!!!!
Yay!


Sorry I haven't been on the last 2 days, my sister was visiting heart

LeNamer
Captain


Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:07 pm


-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I LOVE THEM....i really like the Emy one heart
biggrin Thank you!
I had to make an Emy one! She deserves it 3nodding
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd
Hell she needs her own damn planet!! i would sure as hell live there 3nodding xd
Hell ya!


Your back!!!!
Yay!


Sorry I haven't been on the last 2 days, my sister was visiting heart
I was wondering where the fizuck you were!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:09 pm


amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd
Hell she needs her own damn planet!! i would sure as hell live there 3nodding xd
Hell ya!


Your back!!!!
Yay!


Sorry I haven't been on the last 2 days, my sister was visiting heart
I was wondering where the fizuck you were!
How ironic is it that when you finally get back its the only time I'm not on lol

LeNamer
Captain


Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 pm


-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
indeed she does
She deserves her own continent xd
Hell she needs her own damn planet!! i would sure as hell live there 3nodding xd
Hell ya!


Your back!!!!
Yay!


Sorry I haven't been on the last 2 days, my sister was visiting heart
I was wondering where the fizuck you were!
How ironic is it that when you finally get back its the only time I'm not on lol
i know.....and holy ******** s**t those new banners are just eek eek SOOO hot!! that pic or Sara is really ******** sexy!!!!!
Reply
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//