Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .hack Epitaph Users guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 am


Hi, I'm Lunar Winter. I'm 16 and I think the artwork for the .hack series(plural XD) rule!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:45 pm


Hello, I am Master Endrance. I can express joy, sorrow, anger, indifference, and kindness at the drop of a chim-chim. I am 17 for those of you who must know, in the real world I'm a senior in highschool who spends much of his time working with computers/computer maintenance/and graphical interfacing. I plan on working either with computers or in the field of graphic design/video game development (I would assume a bit of each). Feel free to call me Master En or simply Endrance. It's good to back with the Epitaph users. ^_^

I'll see what I can do about getting a few banners and such for general use (I'll send them to Shugo or The Real Alchemist for proofing of course). It's good to see the guild thriving (or at least growing steadily), I plan on being as active as possible and I humbly thank our Captain for adding me. ^_^

Master Endrance

Vicious Lover


Ovan of Twilight
Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:00 pm


Thank you and hope you enjoy the guild
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 pm


Hi! I'm Little Kitty Cosplay! I'm working to cosplay as Tabby from .hack//Roots! Any donations would be greatly appreciated. whee

Little Kitty Cosplay
Crew


Ovan of Twilight
Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:11 pm


Welcome to the guild hope you have a great time in it
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:05 pm


Hello am Davidheat, well big fan of .hack i have played .hack// and .hack//G.U. and well if you have any questions that you went to ask me go a head.

Davidheat

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Razorblade Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:55 pm


hi! i just joined. i'm so excited to be in this awsome guild. call me Alkaid. im a huge fan of .hack. not just the games, but the anime, books and manga. i love haseo. 3nodding please to meet you all!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:58 pm


Hello. The Name's IceKit. If you want though, you can call me Kori. ^.^ I'm 15 and I love .hack. Let's all get along, shall we?

Kori Suoh

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:36 pm


Hello im Goatmanic, call me Goat smile im new to the guild and I luv .hack (duh or i wouldn't join this guild sweatdrop ) im good friends with Azure Kite 01 in rl and hes the reason im into .hack and played all the games rofl

Im a bit crazy and u can ether live with it or just ignore me, ether way i dont care lol
Im 16 and im a Brit (wotcher) and i luv goats..............WHAT?!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm


Goatmanic
Hello im Goatmanic, call me Goat smile im new to the guild and I luv .hack (duh or i wouldn't join this guild sweatdrop ) im good friends with Azure Kite 01 in rl and hes the reason im into .hack and played all the games rofl

Im a bit crazy and u can ether live with it or just ignore me, ether way i dont care lol
Im 16 and im a Brit (wotcher) and i luv goats..............WHAT?!!


Hi, Goat. I just want to let you know that I, and I believe the guild master (though I can't really speak for him), have a problem with chatspeak. So, if you could just type out complete words I'd be happy to have you here. =D Welcome to the guild.

wolfiedemon
Vice Captain


Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:11 am


ok sure no problem, I might let it slip every now and then but I'll try my best smile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:10 am


Updated// My name is Al_Plaird. 15 now. so ... yeah.
Oh!!! Recognize my name??

Aphroditis


secret_service8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:46 am


Hey, Im Marth Of Agneon, well my names Brandon, but whatever, I turn 17 on February 23 of 2009. I love all sorts of Anime, .hack is one of my favorites. Ovan, Haseo, and Vash the Stampede (trigun) are my three favorite anime characters. I draw anime, watch it, and do alot of video editing and stuff on youtube. I love online programs too, (myspace, youtube, gaia) I plan on finnishing high school and either going into Video Production, or the Military. Well thats me, see you around!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 am


Hallo! :3

I'm Ametatsu, but I'm called Kaz. I'm a 15 year old girl from Sweden and a new .hack fan, so I haven't completed the games or seen much .hack anime... Yet. xD

Nice to meet everyone ^^

Ametatsu


wolfiedemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 am


If you have any questions about the series, feel free to ask.
Reply
.hack Epitaph Users guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//