Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Halo, Gaming, Games, Video Games 

Reply General Halo Discussion
Funniest things that have happened to you in Halo Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 am


These are funny keep it up
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:49 pm


The funniest thing that happened to me is when me and myfriend were dual weilding scarab guns. then when found the soccer ball behind a building. We shot up and over the building that seperated the part before us. We went to get it, then we came back to the other part (we alredy beat it) everybody was back the ghosts the warthog all the wraths and snipers. So we came out blew up our own teamates and the ghosts, and the wraiths, and the snipers, then the pelicans came again.

I have never been able to get this glitch again. And i havent been able to dual weild scarab guns either it only lets me use one.

spartn360


Dugra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:36 pm


On Quarantine Zone, my brother and I were playing and the funny thing is, I kept sticking him when I tried to throw a plasma grenade in the cave. It was so funny
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:44 pm


mine has to be on xbl in halo 2 me and my friend were playing hide and go seek on waterworks with our friends and we started shooting at a stlagtite (however you spell it) and it fell on the seeker! it was funny as hell cause it hit him dead on and he didnt know what happen i think mine is the best =p

dkid21


Kizurei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 pm


My friends and I were playing Slayer (we got bored of Aliens a looong time ago, so we just beat each other up now) on Coagulation. My friends are all in the center of the map. One's in a Scorpion, the other has a sword, and the last is chucking grenades everywhere and sniping the scorpion (she still does this and I'm still like WTF?!) I drive near them in a Ghost, run around them dropping grenades, get into the Ghost again, back up then head for them full speed. I jump out right before the Ghost flying into them and shoot off a rocket.

The explosion was awesome!!! rofl like ten seconds later, all their bodies fall out of the sky randomly all over the map.

MUAHAHAHA!!! twisted
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:16 pm


Hah! I know just what to say.

In Halo 2, I was Co-oping with my bro and I had gotten into a banshee. Somehow, my brother got stuck to the top of it and while I was flying around and shooting stuff up, he was covering me. After we killed everyone, I got bored and I got off of my banshee to a platform near by. My brother, still stuck to it, couldn't move. I swear, my face hurted from so much laughing after I watched the banshee crash to the ground with him stuck on it.

Another time was when we were up against some Hunters and I killed one of them with a Pistol. I had no idea that one was running toward me at that moment because my brother was leading it to me. Soon as I turn around, all I see is a giant shield come at me at light freaking speed and the next thing I know, I'm dead, and my brother is hiding, and laughing at me. He watched me die. He lead the Hunter toward me! I have yet to get even for that.
:'3

Angry-Tampon


TheGame1066

Sparkly Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 pm


The funniest thing that I can think of happend to me during versus. One of my friends some how managed to knock me out in the air and before I hit the groud a gernade blew up and my body went flying. I thought it was hallarious.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:42 am


Hell my funniest moment was on muliti player. When me and my friend were on turf we were at the medical bunker and he jumped form in front of it. I jumped from the side we both had shotguns and thought we would kill each other. But instead at the same time we both through plasmas in fear of dieing from the shotguns. And we simultaniously hit the ground and exploded It was holarious.

Deraga


Angemon666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:59 am


This was officialy halo 3 but it was still funny. We were doing a game of infection on sandtrap. And then one guy dies while hes on the elephant. But his body land upside down with his head in the ground and legs in the air. So we are fighting around the body the whole time and never went away.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:48 pm


me nd mi friend were on coagulation i was running by the trees to snipe him aand i ran over the teleporter and right as i stepped on it he teleported from the base and landed on me and it killed me =( lol

haloballer


DumberDan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:02 pm


On the 1st Halo, I was playing it on this one level, I forget which, but there were these flood being contained by breakable glass on the ground. You cuold easily miss which glass was broken and which wasn't which led me to fall through one. Midway through the fall in the upper right hand corner it said, Checkpoin...done. ********. I ended up going through an infinite loop of falling into a "death leap". Lol.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm


I did basicaly that same thing except it was the lvl where you in the banshees tring to find the roug elite that goes against the prophits... any way I was on the banshee part and I was flying over to kill a turret on a platform and for some reason I hit the X botton instead of B and I started to fall except I kept moving forward and right after I got out of the banshee it said Check point complete or whatever it says I tried it three times each time I kept on falling... I ended up having to restart the lvl... and one time at the part with the glass thing I got cought in a continous loop against the flood.

Deaths asistant


[Anei]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:08 pm


Oh, so many.

Halo 1:

I was playing the level where you destroy the generators (forgot the name) and was about a quarter of the way through. i was in the underground cave. the one with the gap in the middle with the bridges, and had killed all of the flood in the room. (btw, this was at about 3 in the morning when I was home alone) I went to open the door to let me out when all of the sudden, I hear the growl of a flood nearby. I turn to my right, and right in my face is a flood infected elite.
(I actually screamed and jumped over the back of the couch. scared the crap out of me XD)

Halo 2:

My friend and I were messing around on the first level with the arbiter. We went up to the elite special ops commander and were pushing him around the room. We pushed him through the door to the elevator then waited while one of us started the elevator, then came back to the edge. After the elevator was about halfway down, we pushed him over the edge and watched. Next thing we know, golden rings of light surround him (from the halo transportation grid) and he appears behind us.
Since when is he able to tap into the halo transportation grid? O.o
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 am


One time when I was playing with my friend, for some reason, our tank just blew up and flew really high into the air. (REALLY high!) It took about 8 seconds for it to come back down, and when it landed it fell apart. It was so crazy. rofl xp rofl

danspeedemon


Elite Blazer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 am


One time while me and my friends were playing on Acesnsion in Halo 2, I was trying to super jump to the top of the building to snipe them all. When I tried to do it, I fell through the ground and Master Chief's arms and legs were stretching like crazy, and then in the top corner it said, "Killed by the Guardians". Also, my friend showed me this awesome thing with two Scopions in Coagulation, were one is upsidedown and the other is on top, then you flip the bottom one and the one on the top goes flying through the air, flipping like crazy. When it hit the ground, it just bounced back up and continued.
Reply
General Halo Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//