Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Post your pics!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love yourself?
  yes
  no
View Results

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:34 am


Eh, I don't like how I look. I want to have long(not super long) hair because too many people keep cuttting my hair. First, I wanted it short so then it wouldn't bug me. (My aunt cut it, then my great aunt, and then when I visited Canada, a hairstylish with long nails[who kept poking it into my head], and then another hairstylish "layered" it!! [it was on the day when I realized I loved Teukie more than Hyukie. D:])
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:12 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Oh my.

I have only did stuff to my hair like
about at least 6 times.

I never really did much to it though.

Maybe just curled, straightened [which i do a lot], highlighted it, styled it.

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:14 am


Ooo! You had your hair highlighted before? Very cool. My hair is brown, it's just too dark to see. My sister has orange/brown/yellow/black hair mixed together. biggrin It's very interesting.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:29 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ I have natural black hair.
When I was young, I highlighted it brown.

Is her hair naturally that colour?

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm


OMO
JenJen, where did you get that "Mrs.HanHee"??
How did you do that?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:44 pm


Yes, it's so scary. Everyone thinks she highlighted it, but it's natural. o: My hair isn't like that. o: My hair is naturally dark brown, but it looks like black.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Whoa. @____@""

@Paache - My friend made it for me. xD Lovely, isn't it? ;D

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 pm


I know. It's really scary. But, when the hair is wet, it looks black. <-sister.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:10 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Omo, odd. :B

Mmkay, Imma post my pics up!

WARNING - NO STEALING&CLAIMING THAT IT'S YOU, PLEASE. (: This goes to everyone..

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

That's all for now, thank you. :B

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:29 am


[.`JenJen`.]
→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Omo, odd. :B

Mmkay, Imma post my pics up!

WARNING - NO STEALING&CLAIMING THAT IT'S YOU, PLEASE. (: This goes to everyone..

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

That's all for now, thank you. :B

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .





Totally pretty JenJen

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:42 pm


JenJen's so pretty!! biggrin I want to be pretty. o:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 am


we are all so very pretty so I can't see why SuJu won't love us ^^ !! heart 3nodding

Namu_Namz


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm


Mmm...I guess....

*worried khkid* I dunno now...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:40 pm


User Image

`♥ XD LOL.
Thank you everyone. ^^"
Does anyone want a sign? I'll make you one. xD
Just tell me what you would want me to write on it.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:54 pm


Haha, awesome! Maybe, I'll think about it. biggrin
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//