Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tales of Art. (Art Gallery)
Tales Of Symphonia Gallery (Fanart and Pictures) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:04 am


Here are some of the best I've found that haven't been shown yet =^o^=

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 pm


Hehe, I just went and made a Sheena avi on tektek.org the dream avi site. It was really hard! There wasn't too much to work with...
User Image

Loup de la Soleil


the anti-authority
Vice Captain

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:47 pm


^^ Nice! I made a decent Collete one once.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:21 pm


Deviantart...

User Image

-Blooming-artsit-


Rina_Fubiyashi16

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:33 pm


Angelus Lucifer
User Image

Marina's signature~!

What in the world is Lloyd doiing eek *takes a closer look* Kratos looks sick... stare
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:03 pm


User Image

^^

the anti-authority
Vice Captain

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

A I J I N Incubus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 am


Wow... I have so many o.o. Well... mostly of Zelos XD! 8 pages of of my Photobucket account to be precise XD! I'll just post one of my favorites X3! Zelos with short hair:

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 pm


OH YeA for all you ToS FANS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!
PRESENTING
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
-Original Sheena BOING@_@

_White_Arisu_
Vice Captain


Aven XVI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 am


HA! funny pics!
Reply
Tales of Art. (Art Gallery)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//