|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:08 pm
I have three. Gaara and Sakura Naruto and Sakura Sasuke and Sakura
My most favorite is a tie right now between NaruSaku and SasuSaku.
sweatdrop Sorry everyone.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Naruto and Hinata Sasuke and Sakura Shikamaru and Temari
I think these ones are the best!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:41 pm
arrow jerira sakura ohhhhhh yeah not really sakura heart naruto
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:54 pm
lol I think sasuke and naruto are the best >>
I like kibaxhinata! so cute! or shinoxhinata sakuraxsai sakuraxLee are really cute! InoxChouji all the way! shikextem, lol gaixkaka for crack XD They always get mixed in weird positions oh and jirayaxTsunade
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:55 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:36 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:08 pm
naruto and hinata forever.! lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 am
Wow most of the pairings you guys said makes sense. I was expecting to see something random like Sakura and Kisame.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 pm
For the regular couples my favorites would be: NaruSaku LeeSaku ShikaTema
One that I made up would be: GaaTema
For the Homo couples NaruSasu KakaSasu
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:30 pm
heart heart heart Naruto and Sakura heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Shikamaru and Temari heart heart heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|