Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Penny Arcade! Guild.
General Chat Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bryoni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:52 am


Aw, I hope that you feel better soon, Night Vixen. smile

Also, it is kind've neat to be walking around with someone "whose hands are lethal weapons." My boyfriend's in aikido, and although he doesn't have his black belt yet, he's pretty darn close.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:20 am


Gah! Why is nobody here? I've made the last post in everything except the first announcement! gonk

User Image

Bryoni


Arianllyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:28 am


Bryoni
Gah! Why is nobody here? I've made the last post in everything except the first announcement! gonk

User Image

xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:53 am


KarenElhyam
Bryoni
Gah! Why is nobody here? I've made the last post in everything except the first announcement! gonk

User Image

xd


*le gasp* Someone else! *cardboard tube salute*

Bryoni


NachoManLance
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:41 pm


I'm striving for a black belt in Wang-Fu....

As far as karate and the like goes, I'm overcome with my awesome male laziness powers, so sport like that is below me xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:08 pm


KarenElhyam

I had a little friend in elementary school who got his first black belt in maybe 7th grade? Anyway, I wish I could strive toward something like a black belt *Can't though due to great laziness*


Yes... I actually was in karate for a very very short time... but not even long enough to get past a white belt XD

Damn this laziness.... damn it to hell.

Tirien
Crew


Bryoni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:12 pm


Tirien
KarenElhyam

I had a little friend in elementary school who got his first black belt in maybe 7th grade? Anyway, I wish I could strive toward something like a black belt *Can't though due to great laziness*


Yes... I actually was in karate for a very very short time... but not even long enough to get past a white belt XD

Damn this laziness.... damn it to hell.


Heh he. I know all about that laziness. I was in kick-boxing for a year (not the same as martial arts, I know, but still self-defense) and then I left. *shakes fist at self*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:35 pm


Bryoni
Tirien
KarenElhyam

I had a little friend in elementary school who got his first black belt in maybe 7th grade? Anyway, I wish I could strive toward something like a black belt *Can't though due to great laziness*


Yes... I actually was in karate for a very very short time... but not even long enough to get past a white belt XD

Damn this laziness.... damn it to hell.


Heh he. I know all about that laziness. I was in kick-boxing for a year (not the same as martial arts, I know, but still self-defense) and then I left. *shakes fist at self*

I think it is quite past the point in my life where I could take up anything as streneous as Karate, or anything ever remotely like that...

Arianllyn


AmberReflection
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:57 pm


Tirien
AmberReflection
azn_richte001
Night Vixen
Well, my right leg is still broken, but only a hairline fracture...also, i apparently need to get my uh....."lady muscles" examined....so, no sex for me. crying

uh.....thanks for sharing


It's called martial arts, b***h. ph34r! xd


Night Vixen, you're a martial artist? *thinks that's spiffy*

My friend's sister just recently got her black belt... it's kinda cool hanging out with somebody whose hands are lethal weapons smile


No that was me, but maybe she is too? That'd be awesome!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:42 pm


AmberReflection
Tirien
AmberReflection

It's called martial arts, b***h. ph34r! xd


Night Vixen, you're a martial artist? *thinks that's spiffy*

My friend's sister just recently got her black belt... it's kinda cool hanging out with somebody whose hands are lethal weapons smile


No that was me, but maybe she is too? That'd be awesome!


Oops XD

Tirien
Crew


Tirien
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:15 pm


I don't know if you guys have seen this yet (it's in a PA news item), but I just wanted to be sure you all did. I believe this was at Otakon...

User Image

Does that not kick some serious a**? biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:56 pm


Tirien
I don't know if you guys have seen this yet (it's in a PA news item), but I just wanted to be sure you all did. I believe this was at Otakon...

User Image

Does that not kick some serious a**? biggrin


*cries* I'm scared!! I'm so glad I'm not fruit!! *slaps hands over her hair* Dont let it touch me.

AmberReflection
Crew


Tirien
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:15 am


AmberReflection

*cries* I'm scared!! I'm so glad I'm not fruit!! *slaps hands over her hair* Dont let it touch me.


*tells the FF that Amber over there is a mango in disguise and sends him on his way*

twisted
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:16 am


Tirien
AmberReflection

*cries* I'm scared!! I'm so glad I'm not fruit!! *slaps hands over her hair* Dont let it touch me.


*tells the FF that Amber over there is a mango in disguise and sends him on his way*

twisted


*stops FF and whispers to him that Tirien has a watermelon in his stomach, and that he should help him get it out*

twisted

NachoManLance
Captain


IrukaYuywell

Naughty Bookworm

23,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:04 am


NachoManLance
Tirien
AmberReflection

*cries* I'm scared!! I'm so glad I'm not fruit!! *slaps hands over her hair* Dont let it touch me.


*tells the FF that Amber over there is a mango in disguise and sends him on his way*

twisted


*stops FF and whispers to him that Tirien has a watermelon in his stomach, and that he should help him get it out*

twisted


eek *just watches from the sidelines* so wrong...
Reply
The Penny Arcade! Guild.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//