Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
GacktJOB Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:51 pm


Its so cute. Casey draw me a pic of Gackt and Mana "together"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:54 pm


Mana-chan1324
Its so cute. Casey draw me a pic of Gackt and Mana "together"
rolleyes ok.... I've nothing better to do...

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:58 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Its so cute. Casey draw me a pic of Gackt and Mana "together"
rolleyes ok.... I've nothing better to do...

Make Trowa give it to me on Monday
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:28 pm


Chachamaru is so funny

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:57 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chachamaru is so funny
He scares the crap outta meh. eek
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:59 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chachamaru is so funny
He scares the crap outta meh. eek

lmfao. I love Beast of Blood and illuminati. Im such a bad girl. lol jk. Im completly normal. but what is normal?
Nimwods will rule the rule!!!!!!!

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:44 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chachamaru is so funny
He scares the crap outta meh. eek

lmfao. I love Beast of Blood and illuminati. Im such a bad girl. lol jk. Im completly normal. but what is normal?
Nimwods will rule the rule!!!!!!!
Oh... Ok... xd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:18 am


Oh, and Capt. listen to U+K!! whee Nya!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:23 pm


Chisato-chan
Oh, and Capt. listen to U+K!! whee Nya!

20 kities in a line.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:56 pm


Chisato-chan
Oh, and Capt. listen to U+K!! whee Nya!


Okay! Right-e-o!

Capt. George
Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:09 pm


NYA NYA!!!!! Im listing to U_K and the strange ghetto papa... etc
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:50 pm


Ah... gacktJOB... I must say, I liked Gackt in Malice Mizer a lot more. Although, instead of Kami I can stare at YOU (Not you, YOU! sweatdrop )... Lovely... Yummy...*drools*

The Hermit Sage


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:22 pm


I just made a new Gackt cd whee . Yes I will eventually buy the cds. But at the moment Im in debt with my mother and broke.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:16 am


That's not too good... sweatdrop

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:34 pm


Chisato-chan
That's not too good... sweatdrop

im not in debt with mother any more
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//