|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:24 pm
Welcome :3 Where Do You Purchase Your Knives? On The Internet? I've Never Seen Knives Like That In Shops Around Where I Live
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 pm
I rarely give my real name away on the world-wide webby, so just call me Xiao ^_^; Only close friends know it I really love to read, and love to write. I hate rap, and I love rock, heavy metal, and new age ^^ (Enya and the like count as new age to me ) I'm online alot. but not always on Gaia. I play Grophland alot, and PsyPets ^^ My favorite color is blue, dark blue perferably. I enjoy Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time is my favorite), Okami (great game!), Rule of Rose, FINAL FANTASY 7 (RENO ), and Harvest Moon games. I love Ancient Egypt ^_^ My obbsession lies with the Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt (particulary Bast/Bastet and Sekhmet). I also love, love, LOVE cats Well, that's a pretty good summary of intrests and what-not. Message me if you'd like to get to know me better. Or get attacked by evil cat-demons, whichever you prefer ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:43 pm
ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Hi Megan! ><
Anywho. I'm Teresa. I was born in Germany, but now I live in Utah. >.< I'm 18, I love to read, write, draw, go online, and most of all play video games. I'm currently obsessed with Prince of Persia. I've been playing it for two days straight. [[I'm having a competition with my friend]] I like to rave, or glowstick, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm. . .I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. My goal in life is to go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, one of America's most haunted buildings. Thats about it!
Oh, and 'ruthless, we should totally be friends! I have that same beanie. Lol ^.^ not only that, but i used to live in mormonville as well XP Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 pm
Wow, you're just too awesome for words! Ancient Egypt is the best!! Ancient Egypt is defiently awesome ^^ Do you have a preference of it? (Pyramids, religion, people, social structure, etc.? )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 pm
[Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Hi Megan! ><
Anywho. I'm Teresa. I was born in Germany, but now I live in Utah. >.< I'm 18, I love to read, write, draw, go online, and most of all play video games. I'm currently obsessed with Prince of Persia. I've been playing it for two days straight. [[I'm having a competition with my friend]] I like to rave, or glowstick, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm. . .I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. My goal in life is to go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, one of America's most haunted buildings. Thats about it!
Oh, and 'ruthless, we should totally be friends! I have that same beanie. Lol ^.^ not only that, but i used to live in mormonville as well XP Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here?7 long years burning_eyes but now im back reppin the hatchet in the 505
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:14 pm
DigitalPoison Welcome :3 Where Do You Purchase Your Knives? On The Internet? I've Never Seen Knives Like That In Shops Around Where I Live magazines, malls, thrift stores, friends, flea markets, internet, walmart, surplus and survival wearhouses lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:20 pm
ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Hi Megan! ><
Anywho. I'm Teresa. I was born in Germany, but now I live in Utah. >.< I'm 18, I love to read, write, draw, go online, and most of all play video games. I'm currently obsessed with Prince of Persia. I've been playing it for two days straight. [[I'm having a competition with my friend]] I like to rave, or glowstick, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm. . .I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. My goal in life is to go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, one of America's most haunted buildings. Thats about it!
Oh, and 'ruthless, we should totally be friends! I have that same beanie. Lol ^.^ not only that, but i used to live in mormonville as well XP Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here?7 long years burning_eyes but now im back reppin the hatchet in the 505 I'm officially jealous. I've been stuck here for 13 years. Way too long. I'm happy when I go to Idaho, and it sucks even more there. Lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 pm
[Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Hi Megan! ><
Anywho. I'm Teresa. I was born in Germany, but now I live in Utah. >.< I'm 18, I love to read, write, draw, go online, and most of all play video games. I'm currently obsessed with Prince of Persia. I've been playing it for two days straight. [[I'm having a competition with my friend]] I like to rave, or glowstick, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm. . .I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. My goal in life is to go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, one of America's most haunted buildings. Thats about it!
Oh, and 'ruthless, we should totally be friends! I have that same beanie. Lol ^.^ not only that, but i used to live in mormonville as well XP Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here?7 long years burning_eyes but now im back reppin the hatchet in the 505 I'm officially jealous. I've been stuck here for 13 years. Way too long. I'm happy when I go to Idaho, and it sucks even more there. Lolhaha damn, i hate utah, too many people front, they act like gangs are a fad or something, down here gangs are what keep you alive, Albequerque NM has a worse gang affiliation and homocide rate than LA right now, its ridiculous, my room is literally full of guns (i didnt mention them in my intro post except for the mossberg because im not legally old enough to own them lol)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:03 pm
ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Hi Megan! ><
Anywho. I'm Teresa. I was born in Germany, but now I live in Utah. >.< I'm 18, I love to read, write, draw, go online, and most of all play video games. I'm currently obsessed with Prince of Persia. I've been playing it for two days straight. [[I'm having a competition with my friend]] I like to rave, or glowstick, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm. . .I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. My goal in life is to go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, one of America's most haunted buildings. Thats about it!
Oh, and 'ruthless, we should totally be friends! I have that same beanie. Lol ^.^ not only that, but i used to live in mormonville as well XP Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here?7 long years burning_eyes but now im back reppin the hatchet in the 505 I'm officially jealous. I've been stuck here for 13 years. Way too long. I'm happy when I go to Idaho, and it sucks even more there. Lolhaha damn, i hate utah, too many people front, they act like gangs are a fad or something, down here gangs are what keep you alive, Albequerque NM has a worse gang affiliation and homocide rate than LA right now, its ridiculous, my room is literally full of guns (i didnt mention them in my intro post except for the mossberg because im not legally old enough to own them lol) And here I thought I was cool with a 9MM hidden in my room for protection! I'm more skilled with knives and daggers then guns though, so my room is filled with knives of all kinds.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:11 am
Xiao77 I rarely give my real name away on the world-wide webby, so just call me Xiao ^_^; Only close friends know it I really love to read, and love to write. I'm With Ya On The Rap, But I Don't Know Your Name. I Wish I Did, I Consider You A Close Friend, I Mean, You're My Rioting Partner And All : P. I Don't Know Why Most Teenagers Don't Enjoy Reading. I Love Reading, It's My Favorite Pastime.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:00 am
ruthlessvizion DigitalPoison Welcome :3 Where Do You Purchase Your Knives? On The Internet? I've Never Seen Knives Like That In Shops Around Where I Live magazines, malls, thrift stores, friends, flea markets, internet, walmart, surplus and survival wearhouses lol Understood Haha ;]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:19 pm
[Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. ruthlessvizion [Neon] .A C I D. Oh, then we should definately be friends! ^.^ Lol. How long did you live here? 7 long years burning_eyes but now im back reppin the hatchet in the 505 I'm officially jealous. I've been stuck here for 13 years. Way too long. I'm happy when I go to Idaho, and it sucks even more there. Lolhaha damn, i hate utah, too many people front, they act like gangs are a fad or something, down here gangs are what keep you alive, Albequerque NM has a worse gang affiliation and homocide rate than LA right now, its ridiculous, my room is literally full of guns (i didnt mention them in my intro post except for the mossberg because im not legally old enough to own them lol) And here I thought I was cool with a 9MM hidden in my room for protection! I'm more skilled with knives and daggers then guns though, so my room is filled with knives of all kinds. haha what kind of 9mm? i dont like them because of the lack of stopping power, but i do keep one under my pillow because of the fast-fire rate (its a glock). the mossberg is leaned up against the dresser by the bathroom, there is a proffesionally sawed off 12 guage single shot under my bed, a walther p99 .40 cal in my nightstand, and a tech .22 (tech 9 but .22 caliber) in my closet lol, and i know what you mean about knives, im more deadly than a guy w/ pretty much any kind of gun if im within ten feet of them and have a knife ive practiced with
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:28 pm
ruthlessvizion haha what kind of 9mm? i dont like them because of the lack of stopping power, but i do keep one under my pillow because of the fast-fire rate (its a glock). the mossberg is leaned up against the dresser by the bathroom, there is a proffesionally sawed off 12 guage single shot under my bed, a walther p99 .40 cal in my nightstand, and a tech .22 (tech 9 but .22 caliber) in my closet lol, and i know what you mean about knives, im more deadly than a guy w/ pretty much any kind of gun if im within ten feet of them and have a knife ive practiced with Glock 17C. . .I think. Lol. I'm not sure. I keep it locked up in my closet, so I rarely see it. Yeah, knives are my choice. I practice with them 2-3 hours a day, so I'm really good with them. I also have 3 swords, but if need be, I can just whack someone upside the head with the sword. They're heavy, but really dull.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Hello My name is sebastian Right now I am in germany,in a hospital that more look like a farm,we have one cow,chickens,ducks and even sheeps.I lived or live in Canada since 12 June,I meet Megan in september,as the most awesomst beautifulst person I meet in my life. I love music,art (But I dont draw that often),reading,WoW,smart talks and lots of more stuf if you want to know more just ask me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:00 pm
TheGermankid Hello My name is Sebastian Right now I am in Germany,in a hospital that more look like a farm,we have one cow,chickens,ducks and even sheep.I lived or live in Canada since 12 June,I meet Megan in September,as the most awesome beautifulest person I meet in my life. I love music,art (But I don't draw that often),reading,WoW,smart talks and lots of more stuff if you want to know more just ask me. Hey I Agree IA m The Most Awesome Beautifulest Person Ever ; O. I Kid. There Are Some Beautiful ladies In This Guild Let Me Tell Ya. But Yes I Already Know About You So. Have Fun In The Guild Ok!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|