Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Omnitopical Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything in this diminsion and the next X3 

Tags: Games, roleplay, market, Anime, manga 

Reply Omni School ..._〆(・∀・@)(school help and such)
read me 1st Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 am


I could help with Sohpmore English along with Freshman.
I'm sure I could also help with Algebra 1, or some people could help me with that since I understand it an all, but I'm still failing.
Prolly because I turn things in late.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:19 pm


Lol!! School has already started, Hinata. And honestly, even if people post in this forum, I don't think it will be active enough for people to get their questions answered in time to submit their homework. sweatdrop

Winged Spirit


Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:57 pm


true it allready 2009..even tho this was a good idea....
Reply
Omni School ..._〆(・∀・@)(school help and such)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//