|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:11 pm
As soo nas Nari heard "vile creature" he glanced at the wolf with his mother's signature dark glare."Wolf, do not think I cannot understand you! Dragons are among the most intelligent and strongest races in the land! The yare not as you say vile, they are pure and its thoughts liek youyrs that started Du Fyrn Skulblaka!" he yelled angered."And for your information wolf, He was only repeating an inside joke. Yes he did growl at Auburn but it was only bcause he does so when addressing people. He was talking of the old days in Ellesmera." he looked at the wolf still with the glare that he inherited from Arya and was tempted to kill it, but decided otherwise. He sighed and looked up,"I surley warn you against fighting a Rider, Elf, or Dragon. You'd be dead in seconds. And Fighting a combonation of all three is even more unwise."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:44 pm
Auburn quickly looked up at Nari," Please, he calls everything that, no offense what so ever. Daren, please stop talking. Not many are use to the way you speak, okay? Please?" Daren gave a final growl before closing his eyes with a huff. It isn't smart to go against us either. Before Auburn lost her memory she was a very strong warrior. As you sai,d it is dangerous to go against a a rider and an elf. "Daren, just go to sleep..." she said with a sigh before taking a step towards Nari," I am sorry about Daren. Please forgive him? Oh, Daren you and your mouth always makes us to lonely..." She sighed and stared up at Nari. "Don't mind him..he is being very, very grouchy at the moment. we traveled all day and I am sure you have too..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:56 pm
'It is fine. I forgive him, but if he keeps that thought of dragons then surely, when the hatchling arrives or when the Elven riders on the dark side come over here looking for me, he would be slain within seconds of growling. We elves understand all living beings, nomatter their language. I can read all mindsa within a 5 mile radius. I know what all is thinking. So wolf, or Daren as i should call you, be cautious around me, and especially Glaedr. He has no patience."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:05 pm
Auburn blinked some what and said quietly," uh...promise not to read mine, kay? I kind like my privacy." she said with a quiet laugh. She then looked down to Daren." and it would be smart to keep out of his. He told me one day that he thinks nothing of terrible things due to the way he was raised." She then looked over at Glaedr and smiled, moving somewhat close to him." And..hello Glaedr. I know we won't know each other so do you think you can just ignore anything Daren says or does?" She brushed her red hair behind her somewhat pointed ears that had been concealed. She looked back at Daren." Daren, why don't you go hunt for dinner? I am sure there is something here I can eat."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:14 pm
"It is nearly impssobile for me to let go of my ability to read minds. I must know if people wih to harm or kill Glaedr or myself. So I am sorry, I shall not put down my mental link with all. And you best keep some distance from Glaedr a while, I am not the only one who's trust you must gain." he looked around and realized he was hungry."Glaedr, let us get food" he jumped up 20 feet, a mere skip for elves, and landed on Glaedr's head. They flew off to hunt, Nari for fruits and vegetables, Glaedr for meat.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:22 pm
I don't trust them and neither should you. Don't give out your trust so easily. "I won't Daren... But it wouldn't hurt you know. Now go, I'll stay here and wait for you to get back." She said with a small smile before leaning her back against the Inn's wall and sighed. Daren gave a huff before he got up and slowly started to walk off.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:32 pm
Nari was sitting against Glaedr's bulk eating an apple as he didn't face Glaedr eating a large elk.
"I don't see how you can't liek meat Nari."
"Its not what my people eat and I find it repulsive and absurd to kill for food."
"Technically you killed that apple."
"Yes, but an animal that can defend itself and has a purpose besides being food, getting eaten. I just don't see the point in that."
"It's called survial."
"I know, but your kind has always eaten meat, you grew up on it-" Nari sensed the wolf."He, Daren that is, is coming this way. Calm yourself Glaedr, he is all talk, not too much for us to worry about, he has gone through pain and only wishes to defend himself and his friend." As he said this he saw the great wolf.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:08 pm
Daren slowly turned to look at the dragon and Nari, carrying an elk as well in its mouth. He gave a growl but remebered that Auburn didn't want him to do anything so he laid down where he was and started eating the elk. He kept his eyes on the two though. Daren gave a huff and finally looked away from Nari and Glaedr to continue eating. He soon grew stiff and looked back towards the Inn, ears twitching. Auburn...he growled lowly, knwoign the girl was having another nightmare.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Nari sensed that Auburn was having a nightmare as well. He got flashes of her dreams and said to Daren,"Auburn is having nightmares beyond belief. Go to her, i know you can sense it. We will follow up."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Daren slowly looked back to Nari. They are simply of her past..all the blood shed.. the death of my kind.. the death of hers. I rather her not to know of it.. He got up and left his half eaten elk and quickly ran back ot the Inn. When he got there Auburn was laying on her side, tossing somewhat in her nightmare.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:10 pm
"Glaedr, stay and finish your meal. I wil lgo to Auburn and see if i can heal her of the pain and scorn of the past." He stood up and ran at a speed no human or any other race could copy or match. He was at the inn in 10 seconds. He walked up teh stairs, following Daren's scent and came to Auburn's room he opened teh door manually and said,"I will rid her of the past's pain now. She needs to have you stand right by her, talking to her. I must enter the dream world and rid them"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:14 pm
Auburn sensed someone come up to her and her eyes flew open and her hand pointed towards Nari, nails as sharp as daggers but her eyes were glazed over, proving she was still ins leep. Auburn, please be calm. Rest, it is just a friend... Slowly auburn's eyes slowly closed again and she once again returned to a fitful sleep.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Nari turned to Daren and said,"I need you to keep her calm and give her positive thoughts. If I die, she will not be rid of the nightmares, so try and keep me from dying." he put his hand to her forehead and began a chant in the Ancient Language. He connected his mind to only hers. He was soon in her bad dream.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:10 pm
The dream flashed from many things, from child hood to wars she had been in and to the point she lost her memory. But just like levels on a game these were levels of her mind. It started when she was playing out in the yard and watched as her father, a wolven rider, was killed and his wolf slaughtered next to him. Her mother had dragged her away. And Auburn was watching it through glazed eyes, with seeming no emotions. The war was with griffin riders, dragon riders, tiger riders and her and Daren, obviously the rest of her family dead. She had blood from all of the three beings on her and rode on Daren's back who did not like the war at all. then it skipped to the time where she lost her memory. It was the elves and dwarfs who had knocked her off of Daren's back and got daren down and was about to deliver the final blow to the wolf when Auburn had stepped in front and took the hit instead, causing her to lose her memory. then it went over but played different parts of it all. (For now on I shall be posting with my other account, Kiva Hikano in here and in any other rps)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Nari began casting spells, erasing these memories one by one. Each taking waway his energy, making him a little weak.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|