Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I'm Back Foo'! :D! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:34 pm


- New York smells baaaaaaad x_x; -
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:09 pm


Monochrome Mystery
- New York smells baaaaaaad x_x; -


?_?

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:15 pm


- Went to Manhattan last year with school ... the place was reekin' pollution, thrash, car exhaust, cigarette, sweat, smog, weed, sewer and much worse. -

- In the movies, when you see smoke coming out from the sewer. It's -not- a special effect. -


- gonk -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:17 am


Monochrome Mystery
- Went to Manhattan last year with school ... the place was reekin' pollution, thrash, car exhaust, cigarette, sweat, smog, weed, sewer and much worse. -

- In the movies, when you see smoke coming out from the sewer. It's -not- a special effect. -


- gonk -


Ohhh those smells xDD
Yeah, I know xP I usually try and focus on the good smells like CinnaNuts, Hot Dogs and other things when I visit the city.

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:02 am


- You mean there actually were good smells? eek -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:11 pm


Did you leave or are you back
?
I'm so confused.

XDDD

malapropism life


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:03 pm


Teh Paige
Did you leave or are you back
?
I'm so confused.

XDDD


I came back @_@
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:48 pm


*hughug* biggrin DDDDDD

ihm


Crash Landing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:25 pm


heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//