Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
your opinion on Gaz Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~nakuru-chan~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:42 am


~Rei-Rei~
*snarl* She's overrated.

no way! Gaz is one of the best! 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:50 am


Gaz is cool but gir is best xd

Grrkek the Planet Killer


LarienCelebrindal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:54 pm


I like gaz. I love the way she's so obsessed with her video games. It reminds me of...well...me. I love me suma dat video game action.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:01 pm


She's one of my favorite characters...I like her attitude and her clothes.

Yuki Kaiba VIII


blackrose11100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:28 pm


I love Gaz! She's my favorite character, next to Gir. I love how she hates most things. My favorite episode with Gaz in it is when Gaz tries to get the Game Slave 2.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:51 am


gaz is the perfect touch for the membrane family

Creamcake101


worthlesshadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:21 pm


Gaz is awsume. Dib should listen to her more often xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:23 pm


Gaz is awsume. Dib should listen to her more often xp

worthlesshadow


YellowGiraffe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:48 am


Gaz is cool, 3nodding shes always seeking revenge
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:56 pm


How can anyone not like Gaz...pizza and video games are awesome!!! whee I love it when she makes fun of Dib or Zim... xd

[.Pixelated.Socks.]


misakyra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:15 pm


Gaz rocks. My best friend says I'm just like her. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:30 pm


gaz is the greatest heart heart

pattern blue


tetsouko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:37 am


gaz is funky
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:43 am


Love Gaz, she's fun to watch, specially when she's torturing Iggins. But I think I like Gaz, Taster of Pork better. It's just so off the wall and junk. It also reminded of my sister, cuz she hates most meats. I do want a skull necklace like Gaz, too.

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Frisbee George

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:29 pm


I don't know if I like Gaz that much. She kinda freaks me out.
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//