|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:17 pm
Sonic ran back. "I should really watch my speed." he saw Knuckles but he could not stop with the little space between them. So he just jumps over him and slides on the ground again. The hot sand burning his paws once more. "HOT!" he yelled and jumps around again. "I hate it when I have to do that." he said and walks up to Knuckles. "Sorry for leaveing you."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:52 pm
Kuckles quickly stood up after Sonic jumped over him and shrugged, "Don't worry. . . I'm usually left behind. . ." he said, he was a bit slower than other ions and had to work on it, "but your the fastest lion ever!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:21 pm
"Ok mrgreen " he said and sat down next to him. "I guess I am the fastest lion ever. Well at least I think I am. There can be a other lion that is faster then me or as equel((sp?)) as me."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:27 am
"If thats possible. . ." muttered Knuckles, mostly to himself and then said, "I guess you must be the best hunter too, despite your colour. . ." and looked around.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:52 pm
"You know speed isn't everything when it comes to hunting." he said and gets up and walks away. "But I guess I am the best at that too." he said with a sigh. Sonic, for some reason, did not really like that he was the best at almost everything that comes to a lion. He wished that someone could come along and beat him at at least something, but that was not the case.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:52 pm
"It is mostly everything, and colour too but when your fast you don't need to care about it" said Knuckles, "I'll try to work on my speed. . . but I'm good at pouncing" he added.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:25 pm
"I'm good at that too. Man I'm like the world greatest lion xd I bet every hunter is after me. I'm the best." he said with a smile. He sort of like that he was the best but still it was only half of him. Where he got it is the other half but he does not even know if he has a family still. Sonic started to run slowly away from Knuckles. "Come on! We can work on the speed now." Sonic said and starts to get a little fastest.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:50 pm
Knucked nodded and burst forward, trying to catch up with sonic on his full speed and didn't notice a rock infront of him, tripping and falling over, face down into the dirt.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:06 am
"Come on get up." he said and sat down and looks at him. "I usely run into a tree but that did not stop me from chaseing Kall. So come on and get up!" he said as he starts to run away again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:06 am
Knuckles jumped back on his paws, shaking his head to get off the stun and shot off after Sonic, trying to catch up with the speedy lion.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:06 pm
Sonic was hardly trying to run. When Knuckles was side to side with him he picked up his paste and went a head of him a couple of inches. "Come on Knuckles!" he yelled as he went just a little more faster.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:07 pm
Knuckles pressed his ears back against his head and jumped forward, trying hard to catch up with Sonic, his head low like a cheeta, now running in a mixture of strides and pounces.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:12 pm
Knuckles was right behind his tail. "Come on." he said and ran a bit faster. "This is fun." he said and looks ahead and sees a tree. He moves out of the way as he continues to run at the same speed. He was not even close to the speed he normally runs at. "That was close. I thought I was going to run into a tree again." he said with a grin.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:44 pm
Knuckles quickly dived sideways out of the tree's was and continued running after Sonic, patting heavily but not giving up since it was the fastest speed he ever ran in his life.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:09 pm
Sonic saw a big rock in front of him, but it was not so big that he could not jump over it at the speed he was running. "Rock a head!" he yelled back to Knuckles. He grined hopeing that Knuckles was also jump over it but did not have his hopes up really. He started to run just a little bit faster as he jumped over it. Sliding on the ground again. He just ignored the burn and truns around and waits to see if Knuckles would jump or stop and go around it. "Come on and jump."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|