Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 3rd Floor
Hazard*ous's area Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perpetual motion device...
  can one be found in the wardrobe?
  wha...?
View Results

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:36 pm


"I-I'll pass"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:39 pm


*shrugs* "Your loss~" *smiles and looks around* "I probably should be going.."

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:40 pm


"Going? but where?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 pm


"hm... I should probably see how my room is comming... why do you ask?" she smiled warmly as she faced him.

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:50 pm


"Uhm.. no reason I guess"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:54 pm


She giggled lightly. "I'm Dark's best friend, so I live here.. I wonder if she'd like that ninja star.."

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:57 pm


"Oh... so I guess you're living here too?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:06 pm


"HAI!" She smiled widely. "That's why I commented on my room~ hehe, I'm blowing out a wall and making it into a mini apartment!" She giggled alittle and turned towards the door. "I'll be staying in Hisu's room until mine is compleate... feel free to stop by~" And with that she slipped out the door.

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:50 pm


"Hm..."*appears lost in thought before recalling she dumped the whole tray of cookies into her bag*
"Aw... I wanted some of those..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:39 pm


*shrugs, walks over to the bed and collapses on it*

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:53 pm


"No! no sleeping for me I spend way too much time in here as it is!"*pushes self off the bed and walks out*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:03 pm


*wanders back into his room* ".... hmm..." *looks around* *smiles and lies down on his bed*

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:20 pm


*walks in all sweaty from the workout and notices miffy on the bed*
"Whoa... what are you doing in here?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:23 pm


*tilts head to the side and smiles* "Should I leave?"

Mifmemo

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr.SmexyMan

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm


"Uhm... well you don't have to but I am going to change out of these sweaty clothes so I will ask you to turn around"
Reply
3rd Floor

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//