|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:43 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm
Doing some chatting...thought I would check in
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:10 pm
I am waiting on people to submit their poems in the contest. I PMed ~Lady So Divine~ to be a judge!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:01 am
Busy writing a new novel.................on ethat is not behaving and causing stress
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 am
Taking a break from writing........checking into teh guilds that i amVice-captian of.....( 4 in total) eek
This one seems like its quiet.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:40 pm
simply having a peek.........
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:37 am
playing on my laptop updating guilds.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:52 pm
posting in the RP that I am a member of...........
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:16 pm
What am I doing............letting the guild know I am to be away unto mid August
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:35 pm
Have been doing some heavy writing on my latest novel. Am beyond page 60
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Simply checking in...............
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|