Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
J-Metal Suggestions?? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinobiRedScarf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:27 pm


Kaidan
fullmeatgirl
The Piass
very good thash metal band
Not old Piass, though. They were classic punk. And good. Then when (over) half the band killed themselves, the remaining member...........lost his mind. At least musically. THEN they were thrash metal.

That just sparked my interest.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:17 pm


Kaidan
fullmeatgirl
The Piass
very good thash metal band
Not old Piass, though. They were classic punk. And good. Then when (over) half the band killed themselves, the remaining member...........lost his mind. At least musically. THEN they were thrash metal.
the police rulled their death as an accident and their cause of death was them falling over a bridge WHILE shooting a PV

fullmeatgirl


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 pm


fullmeatgirl
Kaidan
fullmeatgirl
The Piass
very good thash metal band
Not old Piass, though. They were classic punk. And good. Then when (over) half the band killed themselves, the remaining member...........lost his mind. At least musically. THEN they were thrash metal.
the police rulled their death as an accident and their cause of death was them falling over a bridge shooting a PV
Good save.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:19 pm


Kaidan
fullmeatgirl
Kaidan
fullmeatgirl
The Piass
very good thash metal band
Not old Piass, though. They were classic punk. And good. Then when (over) half the band killed themselves, the remaining member...........lost his mind. At least musically. THEN they were thrash metal.
the police rulled their death as an accident and their cause of death was them falling over a bridge shooting a PV
Good save.
I know

fullmeatgirl


Sai-kun

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 pm


Aushvitz <3
Aushvitz makes me VERY happy.

D for metal inflected VK...or VK inflected metal, however you want to look at it. When it comes down to it, D's sound is really pretty traditional power and thrash metally stuff...

X Japan, how could everybody forget X Japan?

DangerGang for all female metal band!

UnsraW is sporting a very metal sound, so is MaveRick
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:49 am


Seikima II heart You can't miss them.

ChiliPepper


Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:33 pm


I want some j-pop now
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:21 am


Sai-kun
Aushvitz <3
Aushvitz makes me VERY happy.

YES.
And Galneryus. Which is that guy from Aushvitz.






Also, Gargoyle!!!

There's actually a ton more. Like, y'know, REAL metal that isn't anywhere near VK. Like Spanam or something. I don't know those circles very well.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Sai-kun

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:22 am


MadTiger
Sai-kun
Aushvitz <3
Aushvitz makes me VERY happy.

YES.
And Galneryus. Which is that guy from Aushvitz.






Also, Gargoyle!!!

There's actually a ton more. Like, y'know, REAL metal that isn't anywhere near VK. Like Spanam or something. I don't know those circles very well.


Syu ^_^ Syu is awesome, I'm thinking about looking for the newish Galnyerus dvd just so I can see Syu in action...

I allowed myself a little squee (just a tiny one) when Syu did a photoshoot with Ruiza from D.

Despite their very VK inclinations, D's music has pretty solid roots in metal, and Ruiza is a pretty good guitarist, it was cool to see him and Syu in a feature together :3

I need more Aushvitz stuff >_<
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:01 am


I never got into D that much, so I never really noticed the metal thing, but I'll take your word for it. A friend of mine who's very much into metal really likes them too.

The last photoshoot my fav. band did was with... oshit, KISAKI. gonk

MadTiger
Vice Captain


8bit Girls Bravo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 am


Ningen Isu.

Isu Isu Isu
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:44 am


What kind of metal are you after; for a kind of death metal appeal I'd say Blood Stain Child, for black metal perhaps Sigh? Or if you're into that screamo stuff then try Gauge Means Nothing.

As D has already been mentioned I'll just add to that as a recommendation.
Hmm, DangerGang are one of the best female metal groups. I'm kind of fixed on them for metal stuff.

Aikaryu has some black metal/death metal stuff, not all of it is though so you'd have to go through quite a bit.

I'll just list random names now instead of talkng. =D

Yellow Machine Gun, SHADOW, PUKELIZATION, 324 (Grindcore).
Oh mustn't forget Loudness, they're legendary. ^_^

I'll do a better list in a second post, so it doesn't become one single long post.

Sariel L`vara


Sariel L`vara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:46 am


ninja A list of PowerMetal/Heavy Metal/Speed Metal groups:
Azrael
Ark Storm
Anthem
Aiming High
Argument Soul
Gaisen March
Aresz
Marge Litch/Alhambra
Saeko
Saber Tiger
Concearto Moon
Double Dealer
Cross Hard
Fairy Mirror
Fullmoon
Wizards Hymn
Area51
Mighty Wings
Longinus
Tianogue

xd That'll do from me.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 am


Area 51,
Galatea,
Ancient Myth,
Gallhammer,
Saeko,
Onmyouza ( I'm not really sure. Some say hard rock, others heavy metal. I say nothing as I'm not good enough at classifying genres o___o;; ),
Aphasia,
Lost Eden,
Manipulated Slaves,
Moonstruck,
Amduscias,
Skywings,
Sylph




edit; Can anyone help me with 3rd Stage? I havent been able to join the site since like.. October >.< there are CDs i want there

Sanddru


Sariel L`vara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:17 am


Abusive Mana
Onmyouza ( I'm not really sure. Some say hard rock, others heavy metal. I say nothing as I'm not good enough at classifying genres o___o;; )
They can be quite confusing, technically both lots of people are right though.
^_^ They do a mixture of hard rock and heavy metal music.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//